Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton's Twitter Account deleted

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not sure what has happened here but Albion's official Twitter account is currently - at least - no longer available.

doesnotexist.png

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The “admin” has got arrested for taking drugs?

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011

From a Google search.
All the links still work from above link.
I get the "this account doesn't exist" message when I click that.

I suspect the club account has been mass-reported by Chelsea fans to trigger an auto-ban. It's a system that's very susceptible to abuse by large groups of people who share a single, solitary brain cell.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's very unlikely to have been deleted. More likely deactivated, either in error or intentionally temporarily, or could be subject to a copyright claim which, if so, will be resolved pretty quickly. Certainly more quickly than when Twitter took down the NSC account for copyright, anyway!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Shows the banner and all the bio blurb but says posts aren’t loading right now for the tweets. All the other club accounts work.

IMG_2402.jpeg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Spoke to the club - it's been deactivated for the same reason as another time I lost the NSC account a while back: date of birth on the account not confirming it to be over 13 (or whatever the arbitrary age you have to be to use twitter / X).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Spoke to the club - it's been deactivated for the same reason as another time I lost the NSC account a while back: date of birth on the account not confirming it to be over 13 (or whatever the arbitrary age you have to be to use twitter / X).
I'm guessing the DOB down arrow doesn't go down as far as 1901 ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here