Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's position in the table is fair, says Dicker

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
But his position in the team isn't..... at this level at least.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Quite. How people can forget how good he was in the first half of the season I really don't know.
Your expectations of these people is far too high

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
70 points and 7th place this season is par. Underachieving by a fraction (unless we win the last 2).

That's what I would be happy with, so nearly there. Basically, a springboard for the future as I guessed the players were not quite up to the mark. Not far off. I think it was the midfield that came up short away from home. Dicker may have come in handy for these matches. Our bad form coincided with his absence.

Last edited:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think it was the midfield that came up short away from home. Dicker may have come in handy for these matches. Our bad form coincided with his absence.

Erm .. it didn't .. he got crocked on our 8th successive game without a win

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Whatever people may think and it is very 50/50... Im not sure its right singling out one player for abuse..

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Whatever people may think and it is very 50/50... Im not sure its right singling out one player for abuse..
Apart from saying we'd be doing better if one player was still injured, you mean?

Unless you're only counting abuse that is actually accurate?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
70 points and 7th place this season is par. Underachieving by a fraction (unless we win the last 2).

Christ on a bike - do you really belive we have under achieved this season? I'd hate to live in your world if you do, it must be full of disappointment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here