Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
poxy club averaged 9000 in league 2, ground redevelopment begins next june, watch us fly

By redevelop you mean knock down and start again? Could do with downsizing your stadium in all honesty.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Really? downsize? sold it out 4 times last year in league 2. Ever do that at the goldstone let alone withdean?

Done it many times last season at the Amex thanks.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Whilst we have our resident 7 toe'd Swinedon friend around, isn't it funny how the same poster said that Greer was inconsistent and not good enough for league 1? The same Greer who led us in the Championship last year!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ferry is a good enough player to go higher than Swindon - it's taken him a couple of years to really come into his own but he looks pretty useful. Doesn'tfit the profile of the player we are looking for though but I bet he plays a stormer against us in 2 weeks time. I think I can guess where the rumour comes from and as usual it is total bollocks

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Ferry is a good enough player to go higher than Swindon - it's taken him a couple of years to really come into his own but he looks pretty useful. Doesn'tfit the profile of the player we are looking for though but I bet he plays a stormer against us in 2 weeks time. I think I can guess where the rumour comes from and as usual it is total bollocks

Do you just make this sort of stuff up, or are you a scout?

Nearly every thread of yours goes into a wiki style story of said players career!

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I actually have a soft spot for Swindon. I remember when their fans were cheated out of promotion to the top flight under Glen Hoddle.

To be fair they always had attendances par with us during Goldstone era. Duncan Shearer up front put a few in our net too.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I actually have a soft spot for Swindon. I remember when their fans were cheated out of promotion to the top flight under Glen Hoddle.

To be fair they always had attendances par with us during Goldstone era. Duncan Shearer up front put a few in our net too.

Most of their fans hate us, so I doubt they care if you have a soft spot for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports