Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Hopefully what it does show is that we only attract good players who want to play, not hasbeens who just want one last payday. It's re assuring that we bide our time and don't pay over the odds. 'Keep Calm & Trust in Gus'.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
As much as some of the rumours are clearly never going to happen, I miss reading through the thread about the latest ITK suggestion. All gone quiet.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Quality is the key here... just 2 signings to make... if they are of the right quality (like the 3 we have already made this summer), then we are in with a genuine shout for minimum top 6... midfield powerhouse and striker with presence... job done...

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Try:
3 new signings
Vicente
Dicker and Elphick now available.
New higher quality backroom staff.
New P&R.
New car park.
New accademy.
More seating.

not enough? then give the misses a hug.

All sounds fantastic.

How do I get hold of your missus?

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews

Sky Sources: Huddersfield reject Fulham bid for Jordan Rhodes.

Looks like Fulham are in for Rhodes

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
Two new signings on that dodgey sight

01 Aug 2012 07:32:04
Brighton are today going to announce the signing of Abdal Razak from Man City and the "gem" striker Poyet has been promising will be announced on Friday. Strong rumours are it is Bobby Zamora.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Brighton are today going to announce the signing of Abdal Razak from Man City and the "gem" striker Poyet has been promising will be announced on Friday. Strong rumours are it is Bobby Zamora.

:lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

This does NOT justify a new thread.... merging!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I would bloody love either of these! I'm not sure what I'd do to celebrate the excitement if we signed both of them. You'd probably see me on the news having done something a little inappropriate as an expression of overwhelming joy

Tomalbion

Sep 7, 2011
I would bloody love either of these! I'm not sure what I'd do to celebrate the excitement if we signed both of them. You'd probably see me on the news having done something a little inappropriate as an expression of overwhelming joy
Haha, i was just saying something very simular to my mate. Don't believe either of them to be fair, although just imaging... ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here