Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Lukaku on loan for a year !!!

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Kinda sways towards Delete's take: "It is unclear whether Poyet, still seeking to add a midfielder and striker to his squad, will have another signing wrapped up by the time Albion fly out of Gatwick on Sunday to prepare for matches against Portsmouth and Cordoba.
He said: “We are still seeing if we can get one before we go to Spain but I’m not so sure
.” "

Albion to unleash Vicente From The Argus)

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
B.W you have let all of us down, youve let the club down, youve let the players down and most of all you have let yourself down!

EDIT: Oppps, I have qouted wrong person , Ive let .........................................

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Kinda sways towards Delete's take: "It is unclear whether Poyet, still seeking to add a midfielder and striker to his squad, will have another signing wrapped up by the time Albion fly out of Gatwick on Sunday to prepare for matches against Portsmouth and Cordoba.
He said: “We are still seeing if we can get one before we go to Spain but I’m not so sure
.” "

Albion to unleash Vicente From The Argus)

Do you know where theyre flying into form Gatwick? Gibraltar? Malaga?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Please accept my sincere apologies for raising false hopes... sackcloth and ashes for me until we actually sign a midfield player... << hangs head in shame >> :wozza::facepalm::ban::wrong::(:blush::whistle::down:

Forgiveness is an admirable trait! :thumbsup::)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Why do i get the feeling gus is happy with our dog shite central midfielders:shrug:looks like another season of lack of shots,i really saw this midfielder as priority,guess he's happy with dicker,sparrow and harley???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Why do i get the feeling gus is happy with our dog shite central midfielders:shrug:looks like another season of lack of shots,i really saw this midfielder as priority,guess he's happy with dicker,sparrow and harley???

Where did that come from!?

Gus has made it VERY CLEAR he wants a midfielder and a striker...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Where did that come from!?

Gus has made it VERY CLEAR he wants a midfielder and a striker...
Yes but surely he had a list of players to go for,it's a key roll being a box to box midfielder and we need that player ASAP,time will tell but I,ve got a feeling we won't get a quality midfielder in of which we need desperately.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...

Yeah that's why he's stated many times that we are after a central midfielder. Gus is not stupid, he knows what we need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here