Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm still not convinced by that. I think there is some miscommunication regarding the original miscommunication.

As I said the other day, I spoke to Bozza in person, and he said that the spectacular news was Vicente. Not sure about the gem, I think that was a reference to someone else.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
As I said the other day, I spoke to Bozza in person, and he said that the spectacular news was Vicente. Not sure about the gem, I think that was a reference to someone else.

So how did Inter Milan end up in the same quote?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So how did Inter Milan end up in the same quote?

'Spectacular' was a tweet. Clearly referring to Vicente.

'Inter Milan' was in a separate NSC post. Not Vicente.

'Gem' was said by Gus, along the lines of 'trying to get a gem of a player.... like Vicente' ie NOT Vicente.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'Spectacular' was a tweet. Clearly referring to Vicente.

Really? I even did a thread dedicated to this which [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] didn't comment on :lol:

So... NSC Twitter Account

AFTERVicente signed he did 2 tweets - something like 'spectacular' then next tweet 'unexpected' . This was after he'd said the next signig would be spectacular if it comes off. Vicente surely Wasn't what he was reffering to. He also said on here he didn't know the name of the 'spectacular' player (this was after Vicente had signed). There's some serious wires crossed / porkys going on somewhere here...!

Somebody else allegedley 'ITK' text me AFTER the Vicente thing saying thenext signing will be HUGE if it comes off.... I dont think the spectacular thing was Vicente atall.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The spectacular 'signing' WAS Vicente, there was some miscommunication involved.

See my post above. I'm pretty sure it wasn't intended as Vicente - no offence to Bozza haha

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Really? I even did a thread dedicated to this which [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] didn't comment on :lol:

So... NSC Twitter Account

AFTERVicente signed he did 2 tweets - something like 'spectacular' then next tweet 'unexpected' . This was after he'd said the next signig would be spectacular if it comes off. Vicente surely Wasn't what he was reffering to. He also said on here he didn't know the name of the 'spectacular' player (this was after Vicente had signed). There's some serious wires crossed / porkys going on somewhere here...!

Somebody else allegedley 'ITK' text me AFTER the Vicente thing saying thenext signing will be HUGE if it comes off.... I dont think the spectacular thing was Vicente atall.

Billy Bozzshit!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Inter Milan was in a post made by Bozza referring to his comments of 'spectacular' on twitter. But I think he later said it was miscommunication and spectacular and unexpected just referred to Vicente.

If he was talking about someone else it would appear that deal has broken down now anywhoo..

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

But that wasn't unexpected at all. Gus said just days before that Vicente was 90/95% signing for us. Not really that spectacular either, as it was expected.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Inter Milan was in a post made by Bozza referring to his comments of 'spectacular' on twitter. But I think he later said it was miscommunication and spectacular and unexpected just referred to Vicente.

If he was talking about someone else it would appear that deal has broken down now anywhoo..

could all be a big conspiracy...... Bozza earns money from google ads page impressions, lets out the words "spectacular" and "unexpected", NSC goes nuts and he bags an extra £19.56 from google ads??

moose of talksport also seemed to indicate the name he has been given would be big?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Pretty certain Bozza tweeted spectacular and unexpected about half an hour or so before the club officially announced that Vicente was returning to training. Most of us were waiting on the 7.30pm news and he had clearly already been told what it was.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
could all be a big conspiracy...... Bozza earns money from google ads page impressions, lets out the words "spectacular" and "unexpected", NSC goes nuts and he bags an extra £19.56 from google ads??

moose of talksport also seemed to indicate the name he has been given would be big?

lots of ITK people seem to suggest there was something big about to happen but doesnt seem likely now and lets face it - none (or very few) of us know and are never likely to.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pretty certain Bozza tweeted spectacular and unexpected about half an hour or so before the club officially announced that Vicente was returning to training. Most of us were waiting on the 7.30pm news and he had clearly already been told what it was.

Well that's strange then, as that was neither spectacular, nor was it unexpected for a large number of people here.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not unexpected? I thought most were resigned to losing him tbh.

I always thought he would, along with quite a few others. All bluff and smokescreens from his agent to get a better deal. Gus said just days prior that he was 90-95% sure Vicente would be with us.

All OFFICIAL noises always sounded positive. Only hearsay and BOLLOCKS on here was negative regarding Vicente coming back.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I always thought he would, along with quite a few others. All bluff and smokescreens from his agent to get a better deal. Gus said just days prior that he was 90-95% sure Vicente would be with us.

All OFFICIAL noises always sounded positive. Only hearsay and BOLLOCKS on here was negative regarding Vicente coming back.

I still thing most on here found in unexpected. I did anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports