Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Just to add a little fuel to the flames...........I live in Rustington. Its between Worthing and Littlehampton. There is a village called East Preston not far from here, there is a pub called the Seaview. A certain Chelsea midfielder has recently purchased a house a couple of doors away from it. He has been mentioned in this thread as being fat. Now, I am not suggesting that he is signing, all I am saying is that he, and his tele presenting partner, have moved into the area..............

Aside from the fact he's signing for LA Galaxy, of course Lampard is signing for us!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that the people you are talking about have bought a house on Kingston Gorse which is virtually on the front betweeen Ferring and East Preston. An ex chairman of BHA had a club nearby called The Blue Peter Club. He is also rumoured to be going to LA Galaxy on £150k a week.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Lampard ffs lol. He will want at least 80k a week. At least 10 pren sides would take him at even a sniff of sensible wages. Never ever ever going to happen.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
I never said he WAS signing for us? I said he has moved into the area. Read the lines, not between the lines........

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Just to add a little fuel to the flames...........I live in Rustington. Its between Worthing and Littlehampton. There is a village called East Preston not far from here, there is a pub called the Seaview. A certain Chelsea midfielder has recently purchased a house a couple of doors away from it. He has been mentioned in this thread as being fat. Now, I am not suggesting that he is signing, all I am saying is that he, and his tele presenting partner, have moved into the area..............

Indeed - can vouch for this. Not that it means anything apart from a Chelsea player commuting up to London from Sussex, mind.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Going to have go some to better than what has happened already. I have been watching The Albion for 30 odd years, as many others have, what has happened over the last 10 days or so is f***ing unbelievable! It would appear at the moment that Gus is spending on wages rather transfer fees, next signing, f*** knows! Whoever it is has got plenty to live up to IMO :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I agree that the Rhodes thing is speculation, but whoever the new striker is I still wonder how much time he would spend on the pitch and whether the tactics would make the most effective use of him, like CMS suffered last season.

Most players had to track back and defend because we were vulnerable at the back. Now we appear to be a lot more solid, the forwards can concentrate on taking shots.

Sk8er

Going to have go some to better than what has happened already. I have been watching The Albion for 30 odd years, as many others have, what has happened over the last 10 days or so is f***ing unbelievable! It would appear at the moment that Gus is spending on wages rather transfer fees, next signing, f*** knows! Whoever it is has got plenty to live up to IMO :)
Yes. This. Started the week of a bit down as all that was talked about went a bit flat but now so excited

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Kenwyne Jones folks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
I can 100% confirm that Frank Lampard had bought a house in Ferring but it is for his father. That still means Frank Lampard is moving nearby though. Could do a job.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Slightly disturbing,but we will never get to the premier paying peanuts,we have a structure,i am sure we are no where near top of the wages league,but it's good-i would like a cool £4m signing just as a statement of intent,but hey i am happy so far...very happy.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Opened this thread for the first time to see the name Frank Lampard being mentioned. Jesus Christ:wozza:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Opened this thread for the first time to see the name Frank Lampard being mentioned. Jesus Christ:wozza:

Why bother with the son when we can have the very man himself-i declare GOD to sign next week..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here