Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm now thinking no one is out of bounds - with in reason
Yeah, no one is out of bounds, except those that are out of bounds ;)
I have been told we have tabled a £1M bid, don't know if true, but fits bill and a number of clubs interested.
If they're a great signing, and only £1m, then I guess they're old.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
O/T how do you do multiple quotes like Triggaaar did in is post.

Hit the little symbols to the right of "reply with quote" on all the messages you want to multiple quote on. When done just hit the reply with quote on any of them and they then all pop up

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are you kidding? You practically live here. Click the icon to the right of 'Reply With Quote', then click it for someone else. On the last person, just click 'Reply With Quote' and you're in.

Right, I'm off to make a cup of tea, can't wait to find out who we signed when I return.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Hit the little symbols to the right of "reply with quote" on all the messages you want to multiple quote on. When done just hit the reply with quote on any of them and they then all pop up

Are you kidding? You practically live here. Click the icon to the right of 'Reply With Quote', then click it for someone else. On the last person, just click 'Reply With Quote' and you're in.

Right, I'm off to make a cup of tea, can't wait to find out who we signed when I return.

Like that :thumbsup:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Till you guys have just explained, I never knew how to do multiple quotes either so cheers for explaining! Might try it out in a minute!!!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010

Cheers people!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Thanks to all. This just shows that it obviously works.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Javier Zanetti?

He is certainly getting on a bit (he may be approaching 40?), but has certainly been Inter captain recently and still plays.

He is also South American (Argentina), so could be some kind of link there?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Javier Zanetti?

He is certainly getting on a bit (he may be approaching 40?), but has certainly been Inter captain recently and still plays.

He is also South American (Argentina), so could be some kind of link there?

If he scores and reveals a t-shirt with Malvinas on it I'll f***ing chin him................or just call him a wanker from the comfort of my ESU seat.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What did you think the icon next to reply with quote was then? considering when you mouse over it it says ''Multi quote this message''?
New here/new to forums, fair enough, but these are serial posters.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If he scores and reveals a t-shirt with Malvinas on it I'll f***ing chin him
As Sean Lock said, keep the islands, but nick their name and start calling them the Malvinas.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I had no idea that it existed as I have never moused over it. I am reluctant to click on anything I dont know in case I wipe the lot out.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I had no idea ha it existed as I hve never moused over it. I am reluctant to click on anything I don know in case I wiope he lo out.

Good old BG, after 30,000 posts you still cant multi quote and go to Football Rumours for your info

:D:lol::p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here