Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Recoba was out of this world a few years ago, although not heard about him for a while. Did he actually play any 1st team games for inter last season?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Recoba was out of this world a few years ago, although not heard about him for a while. Did he actually play any 1st team games for inter last season?

left Inter about 3 years ago, played in Greece after a big fee was paid but think had injury issues :facepalm: and went home to his first club in Uruguay where he started. Proved his fitness there in their top league. May want to play in England before retires or get into coaching and thus playing with/for Gus be ideal last outing. Godlike flair 3 years ago (Vicente was immense what 8-9 years ago?) but probably not good enough for MANY Prem teams now, but would be a huge name signing for 1-2 years and likely tear this league a new one if 50% the player he was when left Inter

Was only a guess but was first name sprung to mind when read Bozza's post

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
The thing Bridge brings is confidence for other players to join. He wouldn't have joined to be fighting a relegation battle.
I think other players will now want to be part of this. Why join a tired club like Blackburn when there is an exciting new
prospect on the south coast. Really excited now about the potential new signings. I was to be honest worried that it had
gone a bit flat after the Vicente saga. I'm now thinking no one is out of bounds - with in reason

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We are starting to put a squad together now which is more than capable of being champions next year.
It's a bit early for that. 3 good defensive signings, we need this middle/front bit (can't remember the technical names) improved though.
To clarify the Twitter stuff...
1. I don't know who the player is, but my impeccable source described it as 'spectacular'.
Oo, sounds good.
Bozza you do realise that will fuel the whole weekend!
He's sold some advertising space that's linked to the number of posts made this weekend.
At this stage, anything less than Xavi is going to be a crushing disappointment.
:lol:
Vicente who?
Wash your mouth out.
He can do one , he has missed the Gus Bus
Hi Ernest, you're caps lock is broken.
Ok, you idiots are starting to piss me off now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports