Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Who ever it is the recent signings sure will help tip the balance if they are undecided. Having a defence some Prem League clubs would be proud of playing behind you is something not to be ignored.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Inters midfielders...

Dejan Stankovic, Wesley Sneijder, Ricardo Alvarez, Fredy Guarin, Angelo Palombo, Andrea Poli, Esteban Cambiasso, Joel Chukwuma, Obi Lorenzo, Crisetig Daniel Bessa, Andrea Romano'

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Cambiasso ticks all the boxes to what we need

Inter's midfield heartbeat. A player who reads the game like few others, the Argentina international offers protection to the defence and thrust in attack with his probing runs and neat distribution. Is widely regarded as one of the most intelligent players in Serie A. At youth and senior level for club and country, Cambiasso has won over twenty titles in his career. His previous clubs are Independiente, River Plate and Real Madrid.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So it's settled then, we're signing Cambiasso

What number is he going to wear, I need to get my shirt printed and start designing the tattoo?

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
to clarify the twitter stuff...

1. I don't know who the player is, but my impeccable source described it as 'spectacular'.

2. I don't believe this player to be hitzelsperger. I reckon that deal is still being worked on. That is my view.

3. Oh, inter milan may or may not have been mentioned at some point.

stop getting carried away.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I was in Dicks Bar today. A chap in a tracksuit was sitting next to us having his lunch... A girl in an Albion tracksuit then came over to him and said "So come on then tell us these three big signings then." He said that his 'lips were sealed'.

I guess Bridge is number One.... mmmmm, who next?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Cambiasso ticks all the boxes to what we need

Inter's midfield heartbeat. A player who reads the game like few others, the Argentina international offers protection to the defence and thrust in attack with his probing runs and neat distribution. Is widely regarded as one of the most intelligent players in Serie A. At youth and senior level for club and country, Cambiasso has won over twenty titles in his career. His previous clubs are Independiente, River Plate and Real Madrid.

but why would he??

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Blimey, given the signings so far this close season and hopefully now a 'spectacular' midfielder with an Inter Milan pedigree.............by the time we move on to signing a forward it will need to be someone really stellar.

Plus if Vicente has a change of heart it could be a very special season ahead. Our teamsheet is going to be more flair than a very flair thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here