Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Michael Bostwick anyone? - Stevenage resigned to him moving on to one of several Championship clubs chasing him.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
To clarify the Twitter stuff...

1. I don't know who the player is, but my impeccable source described it as 'spectacular'.

2. I don't believe this player to be Hitzelsperger. I reckon that deal is still being worked on. That is my view.

3. Oh, Inter Milan may or may not have been mentioned at some point.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Michael Bostwick anyone? - Stevenage resigned to him moving on to one of several Championship clubs chasing him.

I don't think that would make anyone either sit up or take any notice.

At this stage, anything less than Xavi is going to be a crushing disappointment.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

1. I don't know who the player is, but my impeccable source described it as 'spectacular'.

2. I don't believe this player to be Hitzelsperger. I reckon that deal is still being worked on. That is my view.

Such a tease....

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Bozza you do realise that will fuel the whole weekend!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Right, just off to peruse inter milans wikipedia page.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham

We're talking Midfielders correct? If its either Javier Zanetti or Estaban Cambiasso I will eat my own faeces.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Well we can dream

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

oh my! 57 pages

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports