Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Brighton’s Loan Army 2020/21

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This is an interesting Tweet that the Celtic fans are sharing in their shock at how bad and costly Shane Duffy has been for them.

But the most shocking thing is the cost of Jurgen Locadia in comparison to the other players listed.

[TWEET]1355543851285544961[/TWEET]

And there’s another reason why it would be financially irresponsible to keep Matty as a number 2 keeper.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Alex Cochrane wasn't part of the USG squad tonight. Recently he has at least been on the bench. He has recently been linked with a move to Sunderland and his contract is up in the summer. I predict a deadline day move on the horizon.

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Taylor Richards with another great goal and assist today. Really hope we get an announcement with his contract soon but going to be tough to persuade him given the depth in our midfield at the moment. Won't be a shortage of suiters.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Taylor Richards with another great goal and assist today. Really hope we get an announcement with his contract soon but going to be tough to persuade him given the depth in our midfield at the moment. Won't be a shortage of suiters.

How long left on his contract? We paid a couple of million for him (didn’t we?) so I can’t imagine we didn’t tie him down for 4 years.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It expires this summer, unless we have an option for a further year.

What’s the source of that? I can’t believe we’d pay (a reported) 2.5m for an 18 year old and only give him a 2 year deal.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
How long left on his contract? We paid a couple of million for him (didn’t we?) so I can’t imagine we didn’t tie him down for 4 years.

It expires this summer, unless we have an option for a further year.

What’s the source of that? I can’t believe we’d pay (a reported) 2.5m for an 18 year old and only give him a 2 year deal.

The club never did report the length of the contract he signed. It was the Sun that reported it was a two-year deal.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...R18vZJ67xX2PRsdC79ZKfuca6w0EjNc0JVHAGIa1ppUJg

2 years, but as people have said, would hope they had an option for extension in there!
Looking at the Donny forum (they think the boy's a bit special) they seem to think he'll be out of contract in the summer too, and presumably free to sign wherever he likes as a free agent. Surely we can't be happy with this if we did indeed pay anything like the amount we were rumoured to pay for him? If we haven't extended his contract, we would seem to have made a mighty costly balls up.

Hoping that #AZGull will be along in a minute to re-assure us!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Looking at the Donny forum (they think the boy's a bit special) they seem to think he'll be out of contract in the summer too, and presumably free to sign wherever he likes as a free agent. Surely we can't be happy with this if we did indeed pay anything like the amount we were rumoured to pay for him? If we haven't extended his contract, we would seem to have made a mighty costly balls up.

Hoping that #AZGull will be along in a minute to re-assure us!

There is zero chance we’d be loaning out a promising player who’s contract runs out end of season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here