[Albion] Brightons emblem!!!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Bhafc, lol lol

end thread

CPFC, ROFL, ROFL.

- Chairman who threatens to sue BBS posters
- Require a drum to "coordinate" support amongst their fans (As suggested on BBS after palace fans were quiet on the 17th March)
- Love to call other fans "plastics" after moving from an athletics stadium with less than 10,000 capacity into a 30,000
- Whilst on fans, dropped from very high attendances (% of capacity) after they were relegated from the premier league
- 2 Administrations in less than 10 years
- Country's best fans being silenced after 50 minutes of play
- Own chairman calling their fans 'fickle'
- Manager after stating he won't leave till the job's done...leaves a week later
- List can go on, but tbh, can't be ****ed.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
CPFC, ROFL, ROFL.

- Chairman who threatens to sue BBS posters
- Require a drum to "coordinate" support amongst their fans (As suggested on BBS after palace fans were quiet on the 17th March)
- Love to call other fans "plastics" after moving from an athletics stadium with less than 10,000 capacity into a 30,000
- Whilst on fans, dropped from very high attendances (% of capacity) after they were relegated from the premier league
- 2 Administrations in less than 10 years
- Country's best fans being silenced after 50 minutes of play
- Own chairman calling their fans 'fickle'
- Manager after stating he won't leave till the job's done...leaves a week later
- List can go on, but tbh, can't be ****ed.

It's only your rivalry with us that people know you exist.
Crystal palace were beaten, never even said by who :lol:
Gus whoring himself out to all potential suitors
"I would like to manage a big club one day" hmmm who said those words, oh your manager.
Bridcutt is your best player, who?
Yeah you beat us 3-0, well done. Lets see if you can overtake us in he league or make the play offs, I doubt it
At the end of the season how many of your main players will be off?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
"I would like to manage a big club one day" hmmm who said those words, oh your manager.
Yeah you beat us 3-0, well done. Lets see if you can overtake us in he league or make the play offs, I doubt it

Heheh...you really are clutching at straws now. Plus, if you play like you did Sunday for the rest of the season, you aint getting to the play offs either!

Prepare for this to be bounced if the wheels fall off son :thumbsup:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Heheh...you really are clutching at straws now. Plus, if you play like you did Sunday for the rest of the season, you aint getting to the play offs either!

Prepare for this to be bounced if the wheels fall off son :thumbsup:

Na I'm only messing, Brighton are a well known big club...................

............in Sussex

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What a shit thread. Lol lmfao#palace lol OMG...JCL...lol Tla.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Bridcutt is that little player who owned your midfield
Your only main player has already been sold we will need ours in the premiership
Gus whore'd himself for about 3-days and decided that was enuff ... Dougie left for the 1st team that came a calling
Fair play kicks in next season and with your small crowds your'e be called " cost cutting united "

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Na I'm only messing, Brighton are a well known big club...................

............in Sussex

cute. but i'll happily take that. Palace is no more renowned, and your own chairman has remarked how the local fan base is disappearing, you're not even a big club in south London.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

That's brilliant. Ignoring the fact that Gus has decided to stay despite Reading's interest, your manager (who was a legend at your club and regarded as being amazingly loyal) left you for Bolton. Clearly a step up from Palace but hardly a big club.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea

Palace have had one flukely season, if you don't go up this season you won't be anywhere near the play-offs next season!

Btw how's Dougie doing??? Even a club "legend" realised that Bolton were much much bigger than your shower of shite!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bridcutt is that little player who owned your midfield
Your only main player has already been sold we will need ours in the premiership
Gus whore'd himself for about 3-days and decided that was enuff ... Dougie left for the 1st team that came a calling
Fair play kicks in next season and with your small crowds your'e be called " cost cutting united "

Or maybe Costcutter United would suit better, seeing as they have a supermarket on site

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here