Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brightonian's

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
What am I born in Crawley but went to school in Burgess Hill for 9 years, it was a school full of Albion fans. Plus I still live in Crawley. Although I hope to move to the Mid-Sussex area soon. A lot of people have asked me though even when I am not in a Albion top, 'are you from Mid-Sussex, Brighton, Eastbourne, coz you sound so posh?'. ???

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Curious Orange said:
Farnham? Since when was Aldershot enemy territory? And when did Ian Dowie take over as Town's manager?

Totally correct CO, but let's not split hairs here, after all it's all Surrey, ahem. Altogether now "Good old Surrey inland, good old Surrey inland, we're going up to win the cup for Surrey not by the Sea"

Coat, taxi...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Emily's Mum said:
Born in the Sussex Maternity Hospital & lived in BN1 almost until the time I moved away.

Same for me. But I moved away (to Burgess Hill) when I was 3.

Moved back a couple of times, but have never lived further north than I currently do - Haywards Heath.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Born in Brighton General Hospital, a former workhouse !

Went to Saltdean infants and Varndean Grammar School.

Lived a while in Hove but finally made it back to Saltdean, and I'm lovin' it !

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'm a Seagull born in another county.Count yourselves lucky.I bet there aren't any Gillingham fans born in Sussex.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Also a Royal Sussex dude.

:eek:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Just a thought but how about those born at home and not in a hospital, surely they count too.

Sadly I wasn't born or bred in Brighton, having moved to Sussex at the age of 5 from Buckinghamshire, but having had generations of my family living in the county have always considered myself to be a Sussex Man. I am eternally grateful to my parents for having seen the light, otherwise I would probably have grown up a Brentford fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here