Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame that but some here know all to well the reasons why

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
MYOB said:
I don't actually know the reasons why, but I don't want anyone to go into them if they're that bad.....

Don't even go there but some people posted some VERY inappropriate things on a message board.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know the reasons and well, shit happens.

She has made a decision and stuck to her guns. Good on her. She was an ok poster and even knew a bit about the game for a girlie ( joking ) , put me in my place a few times.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I admire her for walking - still a DAFT bint at heart I hope.:clap2: :clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
What about Alison in Wonderland? She posts on Always Skint which has turned into a bit of a girly love-in of late!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Downloaded Penguin said:
What about Alison in Wonderland? She posts on Always Skint which has turned into a bit of a girly love-in of late!
always skints still around?? :eek:

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Downloaded Penguin said:

Is that why you go on there then, DP??:p

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Haven't heard from CAFC Matt or Tony West lately either.

There are sites that have people who will alienate others, sites that are homogenized and 'safe', and sites that are specifically for those who wank higher than any in Wome.

Wanking may make you go NSP, this site sits tolerantly in middle-ground with 'some' controlled sensibility - but South Stand Chat is/was outstandingly for the menstruating drama queen who created it (after being chucked off for innoccuously critiqueing the site, then promptly invited back, then threatened with spam saturation for refusing, I knew things were unreasonably ott! A host should never mis-use log-in addresses either, should they Sheffield Seagull/Mr V or whatever you are these days)

This site sits between aol and 'official' type sites always skint etc. - and NSP.
People can offend and sometimes intend to, and people tend to move to the site where they can exist on a happy and comfortable level. If Alison and brightonbird didn't enjoy the gibber of the NSC monkeys, then they moved to another, more sedate part of the zoo where they can bathe under the UV lamp quietly. If it means so much to anyone, go to the reptile house and blend with the comfy chameleons. I imagine it has a level of interest that suits that observatory.

What happened to 'Seagulleater' incidentally ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here