Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton won't be bullied into selling Caicedo

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nice little pro-Albion piece on Sky Sports - currently the first video up on our Sky Sports widget page:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has he left yet?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When I click on that I get two adverts I can't skip (40 seconds!) followed by an interview about Dundee Utd...
Bizarre - it's disappeared from the carousel of videos for me too now. It was there when I posted this thread.

I've found it on Sky's own site...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nice little pro-Albion piece on Sky Sports - currently the first video up on our Sky Sports widget page:

Shagger Hislop loses his mind.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Bizarre - it's disappeared from the carousel of videos for me too now. It was there when I posted this thread.

I've found it on Sky's own site...

It’s still on the carousel - you just have to scroll quite a few videos to the right to find it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Happy Good Morning GIF by DINOSALLY

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If Chelsea had bid £90m at the start I think they would have had their man. Now I think it very much depends on the discussions between the Albion and Moises. If Caceido is willing to continue playing (I think he will), then we may refuse this offer. However this figure maybe considered close enough by him and his camp that they feel we should accept.

Chelsea should just get on with it and we‘ll all find out, the endgame is finally approaching.

Nice piece from Sky there. A refreshing watch

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If Chelsea had bid £90m at the start I think they would have had their man.
I agree with this statement but it’s totally nuts to think we are holding off for such a huge sum for one of our players. Had you typed this 15 years ago you’d have been carted off!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I agree with this statement but it’s totally nuts to think we are holding off for such a huge sum for one of our players. Had you typed this 15 years ago you’d have been carted off!
Maybe if Chelsea offered £90m AND a set of tracksuits…?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here