Apr 11, 2011

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
She really is an exciting prospect :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes its a game that really should be played at our home ground.

Surely it would be feasible, after Arsenal play tonight, to play a Saturday and Sunday match at the Amex, or even a double header if we play Arsenal on the Sunday.

If fact a double header would be excellent as it wouldn't cost the club much more, a couple of hours more stewards wages be a great warm up for the fans (or longer drinking time for some).

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Surely it would be feasible, after Arsenal play tonight, to play a Saturday and Sunday match at the Amex, or even a double header if we play Arsenal on the Sunday.

If fact a double header would be excellent as it wouldn't cost the club much more, a couple of hours more stewards wages be a great warm up for the fans (or longer drinking time for some).

This would be a great idea if logistically possible.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Double header games at the AMEX would be amazing. Would we have enough pies to sustain us.

I assume ST holders at Crawley would get seats plus anyone with a Albion's women's purchase history.

I'd love to see this too - we can dream!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Double header games at the AMEX would be amazing. Would we have enough pies to sustain us.

I assume ST holders at Crawley would get seats plus anyone with a Albion's women's purchase history.

Why charge anything, that could make it unfeasible IMO as the stadium would have to be cleared in case people just buy tickets for the ladies match

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Why charge anything, that could make it unfeasible IMO as the stadium would have to be cleared in case people just buy tickets for the ladies match

Instead of putting say 4-5K tickets out to general sale, just insure any ST or regulars to Crawley get tickets first. No problems then, every ticket would cover both games. Same for away fans.

Not sure how the pitch would be managed or the timescales would work i.e. warm up, changing rooms.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Instead of putting say 4-5K tickets out to general sale, just insure any ST or regulars to Crawley get tickets first. No problems then, every ticket would cover both games. Same for away fans.

Not sure how the pitch would be managed or the timescales would work i.e. warm up, changing rooms.

Arsenal game is already almost a sell out though

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Seeing as there used to be some women on here that swooned over Brezovan all the time, it's acceptable to make comments about fitties playing for the ladies team?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here