Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton were like Barcelona!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Look what can happen when you think your as good as Barcelona 4-0 :mad: that could happen to Bha, You should know by now bragging can come back to bite you on the @rse, :clap2:
:shrug:

Half our squad are Catalans or have played for Barca, they will be depressed now.
I think you're getting a little confused, sweet pea.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Paul Ince compared us to Barcelona today :clap2:

WERE ****ING BRILLIANT
WERE ****ING BRILLIANT

Is this interview available anywhere to see? Being one of my all-time players him saying that is a special moment

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Not confused at all, what am saying is all the bragging could come back to haunt you, time will tell.
Am praying it does :)

Paul Ince was the one who said we were like Barcelona. We're only playing on those words really.

I hope we win the play offs surprisingly. Unfortunately that means I hope Palace don't. I hope this isn't construed as bragging :down:

"Bragging" is a funny word; I quite like it. How much is Joniesta going to go for?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not confused at all, what am saying is all the bragging could come back to haunt you, time will tell.
and I'm saying, I'm just about the only person on this thread who isn't bragging, and isn't saying anything that could come back to haunt us.

All those barca lads would be warming the bench here at best, if the Albion could even be bothered to look at them.= Bragging.

That does mean half our squad are now seriously depressed= Statement of fact.

Blimey I feel like Mr Bronson.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Feck me you bloody lot have made an occupation of it on this board up until just before we tore you apart, some even after that with the "bad day at the office" excuses. Fortunately our accumulation of points hasn't relied on the good form of 1 or 2 players so I wouldn't hold your breath

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

We're in a bipolar frame of mind right now, euphoric when we win and suicidal when we lose - overall I think we just keep quietly pinching ourselves to make sure we're not dreaming. Funnily enough I see the same extremes on BBS (although since that 3-0 drubbing you've mostly been suicidal of late!)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Look what can happen when you think your as good as Barcelona 4-0 :mad: that could happen to Bha, You should know by now bragging can come back to bite you on the @rse, :clap2:

Oh dear.Palace butting in and trying to censor what we discuss on our own board :nono:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is that a joke? I don't get it.
Well it was never designed to win the best joke award at The Montreal Comedy Festival, but it did fit in with the hyperbole of the thread, with the added element of truth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here