Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Walsall...

southstandg

Dec 17, 2010
Sussex by the sea
Other than the fact we won the league and an all round decent performance. What was also very nice was when we stopped off in Oxford on the way back, lots of Manchester United, Manchester City fans and many others all took the time to congratulate us! All round fantastic day!:thumbsup:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
In Birmingham New ST station when there was alot of people including myself singing " Championes Championes ole ole ole " everyone in the station look confused. I think they thought we were Birmingham fans still celebrating the Carling cup, that was until everyone started singing " Gus Poyet my lord " :lolol:

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
their trying to get on our good side , were a threat now days

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm sure the the rendition of 'We are Brighton super Brighton, we are Brighton, from the south' explained matters to most of the good citizens on New Street Station!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm sure the the rendition of 'We are Brighton super Brighton, we are Brighton, from the south' explained matters to most of the good citizens on New Street Station!

Amazing that as had that been done 25 years ago the Zulu Dawn would have kicked the crap out of us :lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here