Brighton vs Palace DVD March 2013

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
We do DVD's of every single home game you twonk so of course we did a DVD of the arsenal game. Not like it was a special make or anything like all the souvenirs made after you lot heroically triumphed over Man United reserves

Don't call me a "twonk" when you've clearly misunderstood. Your club shop released a dvd as a tribute to your FA Cup defeat to Arsenal, defend it if you want but I know full well the majority of your fans found is as bemusing as Palace fans.

SOG, you have have "annihilated" us that day but all it did was serve equal revenge for the 3-0 at our place, nobody came out with any pride over the 2 league games.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The scratch is a full circle around the disc and its quite big, I can't imagine it could get cleaned up

I was told at one of those second hand dvd shops that unless the scratch goes all the way through the clear layer of the disc, you could almost always get any scratch out of a cd/dvd.

If the club have no luck you should definitely try taking it to a shop.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Don't call me a "twonk" when you've clearly misunderstood. Your club shop released a dvd as a tribute to your FA Cup defeat to Arsenal, defend it if you want but I know full well the majority of your fans found is as bemusing as Palace fans.

SOG, you have have "annihilated" us that day but all it did was serve equal revenge for the 3-0 at our place, nobody came out with any pride over the 2 league games.

difference being....at selhurst we went into the game in poor form whereas you were in good form. We had a man sent off in the first few mins, you had 2 penalties (one of which wasnt, the other was debatable) not to mention scoring from a corner that was a clear goal kick.

at the amex, again we were in poor form....yet beat you 3-0 and comfortably with 11 vs 11

and as for your comments about the arsenal DVD, I will call you a twonk because if you research it you will see that we released a DVD of EVERY home game....hense why I also have a couple of DVDs of other games. No tribute to losing to arsenal.

Did you buy a commemorative mug and DVD of your victory against Man United reserves?

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
difference being....at selhurst we went into the game in poor form whereas you were in good form. We had a man sent off in the first few mins, you had 2 penalties (one of which wasnt, the other was debatable) not to mention scoring from a corner that was a clear goal kick.

at the amex, again we were in poor form....yet beat you 3-0 and comfortably with 11 vs 11

and as for your comments about the arsenal DVD, I will call you a twonk because if you research it you will see that we released a DVD of EVERY home game....hense why I also have a couple of DVDs of other games. No tribute to losing to arsenal.

Did you buy a commemorative mug and DVD of your victory against Man United reserves?

The ref had a big part to play in our 3-0 win but you didn't deserve to get anything from that game anyway, we could and should have had another penalty in that game, your players totally lost the plot. The reverse fixture was around the time Holloway completely lost the confidence of CPFC fans so it didn't surprise me, 10 minutes of implosion and we totally fecked our bragging rights. Needless to say, I couldn't care less about it now, neither should you given how the most important fixture your players went missing and our bragging rights have been restored for the forseeable future.

I still don't get your comments regarding dvd's, if I went into your club shop, could I buy a dvd of EVERY game you've played? I seriously, seriously doubt it. With reference to the Arsenal game, your club DID sell it as a one off dvd, there was a thread on here lambasting the idea and I read several comical references to it on Facebook. If you choose not to believe me, then so be it.

I'll bite to your final comment. No, I didn't buy anything from our reserves beating Manure away, despite it being far more impressive than any win you've mustered in recent years.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
The ref had a big part to play in our 3-0 win but you didn't deserve to get anything from that game anyway, we could and should have had another penalty in that game, your players totally lost the plot. The reverse fixture was around the time Holloway completely lost the confidence of CPFC fans so it didn't surprise me, 10 minutes of implosion and we totally fecked our bragging rights. Needless to say, I couldn't care less about it now, neither should you given how the most important fixture your players went missing and our bragging rights have been restored for the forseeable future.

I still don't get your comments regarding dvd's, if I went into your club shop, could I buy a dvd of EVERY game you've played? I seriously, seriously doubt it. With reference to the Arsenal game, your club DID sell it as a one off dvd, there was a thread on here lambasting the idea and I read several comical references to it on Facebook. If you choose not to believe me, then so be it.

I'll bite to your final comment. No, I didn't buy anything from our reserves beating Manure away, despite it being far more impressive than any win you've mustered in recent years.

Tbf you're quite boring me but here goes....

your reserves against man united? Now your making dodgy jokes for yourself

more impressive than any of our wins? I assume you mean beating newcastle 2 years in a row isnt that good? Or being at the bottom of league 1 and beating man city is decent. I think beating a team with the likes of elano, kompany and jo is more impressive than beating gibson, macheda and diouf....a game in which you DID produce plenty of memorabilia items for sale

well yeah I'm sure if you pop into the club shop (which our club own, unlike yours) you could buy a DVD of any home game assuming there is stock remaining. Perhaps even visiting the club shop website you could find the same thing

as for your comments about the games between us...yeah at selhurst we were awful, deserved to lose. But still dont fights facts, 2 pens (one of which was never a penalty) and a corner that shouldnt have been not to mention the red card in the first few mins. Our players did lose it a bit but to claim you should have had ANOTHER penalty is laughable. I know the incident you're talking about with Greer but come on, we knew murray enough to know whether he's been fouled or not.
you came to the amex...11 vs 11, fair game, fair ref and we tonked you 3-0 and you'd be deluded to say that you wernt lucky we didn't hit 5 or 6

either way, I dont really care about the 2 games there both gone now and I don't know why you lot are still going on about them when you got the better of us in the end. I just chose to use this game for my project, if it causes offence then I'm sure the university would love to hear from you in a written complaint.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
our bragging rights have been restored for the forseeable future.

I think when you look at the bigger picture, things turned out quite well for us in the long run. I'd much rather be where we are now, than where you are now, because if we had gone up in the play offs, with all our key players out injured, we would certainly be bottom of the Premiership right now. Instead, we can all sit back from the comfort of our very healthy position in the Championship and have a good old giggle while watching you lot being humiliated week after week, let's face it, we all knew that you were never good enough to go up in the first place, and that it was lady luck that got you promoted more than anything else. So, unless we pass you on your way down, I'm feeling quite optimistic about our challenge for those bragging rights next season.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Tbf you're quite boring me but here goes....

your reserves against man united? Now your making dodgy jokes for yourself

more impressive than any of our wins? I assume you mean beating newcastle 2 years in a row isnt that good? Or being at the bottom of league 1 and beating man city is decent. I think beating a team with the likes of elano, kompany and jo is more impressive than beating gibson, macheda and diouf....a game in which you DID produce plenty of memorabilia items for sale

well yeah I'm sure if you pop into the club shop (which our club own, unlike yours) you could buy a DVD of any home game assuming there is stock remaining. Perhaps even visiting the club shop website you could find the same thing

as for your comments about the games between us...yeah at selhurst we were awful, deserved to lose. But still dont fights facts, 2 pens (one of which was never a penalty) and a corner that shouldnt have been not to mention the red card in the first few mins. Our players did lose it a bit but to claim you should have had ANOTHER penalty is laughable. I know the incident you're talking about with Greer but come on, we knew murray enough to know whether he's been fouled or not.
you came to the amex...11 vs 11, fair game, fair ref and we tonked you 3-0 and you'd be deluded to say that you wernt lucky we didn't hit 5 or 6

either way, I dont really care about the 2 games there both gone now and I don't know why you lot are still going on about them when you got the better of us in the end. I just chose to use this game for my project, if it causes offence then I'm sure the university would love to hear from you in a written complaint.

Price, Easter, Moxey, Wright and and O'Keefe started our match at Old Trafford who were certainly not in our League starting 11, not to mention we had 2 injuries in the first half. It was far from Utd's first team but it still fielded 7 full internationals. For that reason, I'm not sure how can you even come close to comparing that side to the Newcastle reserve side you beat (the second time anyway)? Look at the team they fielded, it was barely Championship class. I had a lot of respect for your win against Man City but you've chosen to gloss over the fact that it included a fair amount of inexperienced players also, Ched Evans being a blatant example. Regardless of that, it was a fantastic win albeit not that recent.

I'm not gonna argue with you over the league games, you beat us fair and square at The Amex, as I reminded you though, find a Palace fan who feels aggrieved about that after the playoffs and I'd be amazed as that 3-0 defeat mathematically led to us beating you in your own backyard in the biggest BHAFC vs CPFC game in years.

If you don't know why we still go on about them, perhaps the endless threads about our apparent demise in the Premier League might have something to do with it. If the shoe was on the other foot, wouldn't you still be talking about it? Given that you're all still talking about the 3-0 on St Paddy's Day, I think that's answered my question.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I think when you look at the bigger picture, things turned out quite well for us in the long run. I'd much rather be where we are now, than where you are now, because if we had gone up in the play offs, with all our key players out injured, we would certainly be bottom of the Premiership right now. Instead, we can all sit back from the comfort of our very healthy position in the Championship and have a good old giggle while watching you lot being humiliated week after week, let's face it, we all knew that you were never good enough to go up in the first place, and that it was lady luck that got you promoted more than anything else. So, unless we pass you on your way down, I'm feeling quite optimistic about our challenge for those bragging rights next season.

Perhaps, but then I don't see football as the same rollercoaster when one result changes your recent history, for example, do you think you'd have all the injuries you've had of late in The Premiership? Your squad could be fully fit for all we know.

I'm not sure we're being humiliated, egg fully prepared to be on my face come 4.45pm tomorrow but IF we beat Cardiff, we'll be in touching distance of 17th place, is that really humiliation thus far?

I'm fully prepared to accept relegation, let's be honest we're no strangers to it from The Prem. I don't see it as a negative though, we'll be a far stronger force than we were a couple of years ago and whilst your infrastructure is fantastic, your on field performances are hardly matching up to last seasons so far, are they?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

What part of we release DVDs of EVERY home game don't you understand?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Price, Easter, Moxey, Wright and and O'Keefe started our match at Old Trafford who were certainly not in our League starting 11, not to mention we had 2 injuries in the first half. It was far from Utd's first team but it still fielded 7 full internationals. For that reason, I'm not sure how can you even come close to comparing that side to the Newcastle reserve side you beat (the second time anyway)? Look at the team they fielded, it was barely Championship class. I had a lot of respect for your win against Man City but you've chosen to gloss over the fact that it included a fair amount of inexperienced players also, Ched Evans being a blatant example. Regardless of that, it was a fantastic win albeit not that recent.

I'm not gonna argue with you over the league games, you beat us fair and square at The Amex, as I reminded you though, find a Palace fan who feels aggrieved about that after the playoffs and I'd be amazed as that 3-0 defeat mathematically led to us beating you in your own backyard in the biggest BHAFC vs CPFC game in years.

If you don't know why we still go on about them, perhaps the endless threads about our apparent demise in the Premier League might have something to do with it. If the shoe was on the other foot, wouldn't you still be talking about it? Given that you're all still talking about the 3-0 on St Paddy's Day, I think that's answered my question.

Yes I am going on about it.......as I'm using the game for a university project! Prat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports