Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Oldham

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sounds like we can run now.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Any sort of diving, play acting is a booking, no doubt. He was already on a yellow and should of been sent off. That dive sounded ridiculous!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
maybe a little respect for him now would not go amiss then

Respect won't make him a better commentator. I've lost count of th number of times Hawes ould call action, including naming the albion player involved, then Gall would talk about the same incident and get the player wrong. He may have been a great player, and deserve respect for that, which was given. But his performance on the pitch does not earn him respect as a commentator.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Actually this bloke doing the commentary is not that bad at all!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Respect won't make him a better commentator. I've lost count of th number of times Hawes ould call action, including naming the albion player involved, then Gall would talk about the same incident and get the player wrong. He may have been a great player, and deserve respect for that, which was given. But his performance on the pitch does not earn him respect as a commentator.

true but I laugh it off and move on

the mans a blue and white legand

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sorry - just got in - why is Elphick on the bench and why did Murray go off at half time?

Murray found out you weren't in and went into a sulk refusing to come out. If we don't score again, it's your fault.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
17 minutes to go. I'll settle for a point.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Michel having another great game it seems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here