Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Oldham

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Oh no, here we go again. Virgo in midfield:thud:

Adams really doesn't know what the f**k he is doing. Why the hell is Elphick on the bench and yet Hawkins is playing? How I wish Adams would do the honourable thing and bugger off.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Gavin Dennison doing the commentary is this the bloke with the high pitched voice

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Gavin Dennison doing the commentary is this the bloke with the high pitched voice

I think it is. Doesn't seem too bad at the moment (perhaps he read the criticism here). Will reserve judgement till the game is on and he gets carried away.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The commentary is BY a man who puts the emphasis ON the prepositions IN the sentence - and it's unbelievably irritating
Ex-teacher?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Does someone have the commentary link please? There is ACTUALLY no link for commentary now since the Match Live Centre was phased out.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I get the impression Elphick was pretty sure he'd be playing today. Said in the pre match interviews he was looking forward to the test from Byfield and Hughes...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to Norman Gall, Virgo centre defence and El Abd, Thomson and Johnson in midfield. Cox just behind Murray and Forster. Byfield not playing for Oldham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here