Brighton vs Gills Official Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
decent 3 points

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Whatever your views on Kezza The Ginger Prince, let's give 'im a round of :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: for his long-term service to the club. Congrats on 400 up, Kezza!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
well done lads, after the bad start I was worried but that big turn in the 1st half really got us going, them down to 10 and then us scoring straight away, we really had the killer instinct in the 1st half...lost that a bit in the 2nd, but 3 points none the less, up to 10th, 3 points off the playoffs with 2 games in hand!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
It's a very good result and sounded like the Fraser - Martot partnership worked well but quite a few worries there too. There's no question that Murray gets in the postition to score but shouldn't he be putting a few away? And how often did the defence go awol against 10 and then 9 players?

Ho-hum... it's three points so I'll sleep sound. Cheers.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Well done, bring on Carlise, did I hear 3 points off the ...

Come on

carlisle havent dropped a home POINT since september or something ludicrous - getting a point there would be a very very good result

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
It's a very good result and sounded like the Fraser - Martot partnership worked well but quite a few worries there too. There's no question that Murray gets in the postition to score but shouldn't he be putting a few away? And how often did the defence go awol against 10 and then 9 players?

Ho-hum... it's three points so I'll sleep sound. Cheers.

With time to settle and a bit more confidence and Murray will be a long way towards the finished article. That we're getting better movement and Murray's finding space in the box is already very encouraging for me. Once Murray gets in the groove we could step it up. :cool:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

_40958651_mayo203.jpg

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Really we now need to pull off a surprise win at one of Carlisle or Walsall (preferably Walsall as I'm going to that one!) in order to really press on for the play offs....a very tough call but who knows.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
With time to settle and a bit more confidence and Murray will be a long way towards the finished article. That we're getting better movement and Murray's finding space in the box is already very encouraging for me. Once Murray gets in the groove we could step it up. :cool:

I agree with that cap'n....... we just have to be patient.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Really we now need to pull off a surprise win at one of Carlisle or Walsall (preferably Walsall as I'm going to that one!) in order to really press on for the play offs....a very tough call but who knows.

both!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I might venture to this one, if I can get someone to do the bar for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports