Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton vs Brentford today

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It is interesting to see our pre season schedule, how the opposition is strategically chosen based on our stage of progress during the 4 weeks showing an increasing level of intensity as we work towards the start of the season. Whereas other clubs have all sorts of showcase matches around the world
It’s a better strategy than recent seasons, you can’t learn much by battering Crawley and Lewis.

Jul 7, 2003
Could some kind person please explain to this old git, how to get the game on my phone or tablet? PLEEEEASE!

Go to the YouTube App on your phone or tablet (assuming you have one) and search for Brighton v Brentford or go to the Albion App and you should be able to launch it from there.

This is assuming that the old git has got someone to add these Apps on their phone in the first place:)

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
Go to the YouTube App on your phone or tablet (assuming you have one) and search for Brighton v Brentford or go to the Albion App and you should be able to launch it from there.

This is assuming that the old git has got someone to add these Apps on their phone in the first place:)
Many, many thanks!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It’s a better strategy than recent seasons, you can’t learn much by battering Crawley and Lewis.

It's a really good strategy and similar to last season. Many other clubs are using it as a commercial opportunity. If we start the season well like last year then most will be happy for it to continue

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Didn't realise it was a 3pm kick off, presumed it would be evening(not sure why, when thinking about it)

Me too - if I hadn't spotted this thread, would have missed it.

Admittedly it is now in the school holidays, but there will be a lot of people who will be at work when the stream is live. Hopefully for them, it will be available after the event.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Admittedly it is now in the school holidays, but there will be a lot of people who will be at work when the stream is live. Hopefully for them, it will be available after the event.
The primary purpose of friendlies isn't really to give fans the opportunity to watch so I don't mind too much that they have scheduled it in the 9-5 working day.

I will follow on Naylor's twitter which is much subtler than a video stream at my desk.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

If it's shown on Youtube, it will be.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
FYmFaSWWAAAdJu0.jpeg

Interesting starting XI... and some unexpected names in the subs!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
View attachment 150340

Interesting starting XI... and some unexpected names in the subs!

Potter said he was going to use the Brentford/Reading double headers to give everyone run outs - hence minutes today to the Alternative XI and fringe/u23 players on bench (many of whom won’t be with us come Sept 1st)

Espanyol on Saturday will effectively be the Man U rehearsal.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Nice to see Kozlowski appears to have made a full recovery, or at least enough to make the bench.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Unsurprising line up. Ferguson not being involved is interesting. Could mean he’s regarded as a nailed on first team squad member, could mean he’s off on loan, could mean nothing at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here