Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Wolves Hypothetical Situation

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
and Orlandi. all he'd have to do is bat those beautiful eyes at them and they'd be under his spell and he could lead them all out of the stadium pied piper style.

i may be projecting a little here though...

Just a tad :thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
What a drip the OP really is. :lolol:

....And would Oatway need any of them? In all seriousness I understand that Tony Bloom has a pack of specially trained Honey Badgers that have been brainwashed, Pavlov's Dog style, to attack anything encroaching on to the pitch from the away end. He thinks of everything does Tony.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Let's say Wolves fan invaded the pitch on Saturday and took out about 7 or 8 of our players with mindless violence, leaving us effectively with a 'bare bones' squad with no hope of advancing anywhere in the play offs. Would the Football League give us a bit of leeway? Like, delayed the match a little so players can heal, or can Wolves supporters kill off our hopes of the premier league in one swoop?

I've seen some Googling STUPID questions and scenarios posted on here before, but that....

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I've seen some Googling STUPID questions and scenarios posted on here before, but that....

It is plausible. Players have been attacked before, and if thousands of Wolves supporters invade the pitch, who will stop them?

Nov 10, 2011
Let's say Wolves fan invaded the pitch on Saturday and took out about 7 or 8 of our players with mindless violence, leaving us effectively with a 'bare bones' squad with no hope of advancing anywhere in the play offs. Would the Football League give us a bit of leeway? Like, delayed the match a little so players can heal, or can Wolves supporters kill off our hopes of the premier league in one swoop?

hahahahaaaa...surely, you're taking the piss with this one? You can't be serious!

Nov 10, 2011
I am deadly serious. I dreamed that this happened last night.

Well, that's a complete contradiction, as if I thought all my dreams could seriously happen, then a few weeks ago I would've met Jamie Oliver in the town centre to ask him for a job; he gave me a job but at his restaurant I kept freaking out because the stairs were too high and steep, and then I did a citizen's arrest on a drug dealer in the restaurant.

Just because I dream something (see above), I don't think that it can seriously happen.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Well, that's a complete contradiction, as if I thought all my dreams could seriously happen, then a few weeks ago I would've met Jamie Oliver in the town centre to ask him for a job; he gave me a job but at his restaurant I kept freaking out because the stairs were too high and steep, and then I did a citizen's arrest on a drug dealer in the restaurant.

Just because I dream something (see above), I don't think that it can seriously happen.

I have been known to predict the future through my dreams.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton

Surely the amount of Police will now be similar to Palace. So even though this idea is CRAP I think there will be a fair few pitch invasions should Wolves be losing:lolol:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
there is only one sensible reply to all this: Wibble

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
ASEROS...hmm..i've googled this name and according to the Urban Dictionary it means ''something that possesses the qualities of a pine needle''.....i think they've given it a tad too much credit

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Pretty sure a few hundred at Grimbsy ran on when we got relegated there, although I think most was to give the fat man and his kid some more abuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here