Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Rochdale 6 years ago today. Were you there?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes and no, he got sent off after 51 mins but started the game, it was his debut. He was suspended for the first league game and the league cup defeat to Northampton after getting sent off for Swindon in the play off semi finals.

Yes got confused it was his debut not come on as a sub. I think they brought a sub on to rough him up and soon as he did GG wacked him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I always remember when Frank Santana got the winner against Oldham and we went TOP and stayed there, how things have moved on
Sandaza

I saw him with Calde the next out shopping in Brighton looking very happy.

Memories for me tat season were Bridcutts winner at home against Carlisle and that goal by Bennett at Walsall

H block as usual.

Nightmare at London Road, away to Charlton, and especially, the game at Dagenham and Redbridge, singing to Adkins as well as the above.
'Keeping up, are you keeping up?'

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I was there , it was a real shitpit but kept us going and i met some really good people at withers so i remember it fondly , the pre match carvery was pretty good for the price of a 1901 chip butty , you really do have to take your hat off to away teams fans for showing up at all let alone when it was hammering down mid winter .

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I always remember when Frank Santana got the winner against Oldham and we went TOP and stayed there, how things have moved on

Yes. That was a great day. I phoned up Danny Seagull before that match and said we'd be top of the league by 5 o'clock.

I lost my phone by going mad when the very late winner went in! Luckily I found it about half an hour later.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I was there. It was first game since the previous December and in the interim I had been diagnosed with a very serious illness, nearly died and then had massive surgery. Attending that game felt like a huge milestone in my recovery. I went on to have two further operations during the course of the season so didn't get to many games at all.

Glad you're 100% now mate. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here