Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Pompey tomorrow

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I still think Undisclosed is too short for a goalie.

Yes, but Undisclosed has been having a trial too. It'll be interesting to see how he compares with Undisclosed. Although that will be undisclosed.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Weirdly saw the Portsmouth team bus on the Hogs Back about 6pm

Same!

nb-east-kent-road-car-company-leyland-vehicle-for-the-dover-st-margarets-deal-service-c1920-dove.jpg

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Hopefully nobody will report anything about the game otherwise three ground staff may lose their jobs???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And deservedly so, if true. Sorry to go all 'Jeremy Corbyn' on you but how can you be so sure it's bullshit if the teamsheet isn't being released?

He lives 300 miles away from Lancing and is well known for wind ups.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It's weird how Junior gets a ban so quickly for trolling while Dougie is just allowed to keep on going and going and going without any kind of moderator intervention.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's weird how Junior gets a ban so quickly for trolling while Dougie is just allowed to keep on going and going and going without any kind of moderator intervention.

This with bells on. An absolute joke. Everyone knows Junior is on a wind up.It's how he is on here. No different from a few others i could mention. You only have to look who has banned him. That speaks volumes in itself

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And deservedly so, if true. Sorry to go all 'Jeremy Corbyn' on you but how can you be so sure it's bullshit if the teamsheet isn't being released?

Because he said it was on Twitter (but he couldn't link to it) and it wasn't. I follow all the main BHA twitter accounts. I checked.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

How do you know? Infractions aren't publicised. Junior wasn't banned for that post alone - his numerous infractions (not a ban by themselves) totted up to one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here