Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Palace,,,,,play off final or semi?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It could happen, it really could. Would you prefer a semi over 2 legs or a day out at Wembley against Palace???

Personally I would go for the Final, which I'm sure would be a 96,000 capacity crowd. Just imagine what a high octane game that would be. Pen shootout???

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The thought of making it to the Play Off Final would give me a Semi.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It could happen, it really could. Would you prefer a semi over 2 legs or a day out at Wembley against Palace???

Personally I would go for the Final, which I'm sure would be a 96,000 capacity crowd. Just imagine what a high octane game that would be. Pen shootout???

I would not like to play palace in the final. It would be CARNAGE! :eek:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
A pessimist writes: the final would not be for the faint hearted, could you take losing to them? At least if we lost in the semis they aren't guaranteed a place in the prem.

Though to beat them in the final would be incredible, I don't think I'd be able to enjoy the match unless we were about 3 goals up..

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
we would get that far and then lose,now that wouldnt be someting i would get over quickly

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would not like to play palace in the final. It would be CARNAGE! :eek:

It might be in a few stations and isolated pockets here and there. But I don't think a few hundred morons would be noticed much in a crowd of 80,000+. I personally think a 2 legged semi would see more problems. I think it would be fantastic.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
semi for me, would like a big side that will take the full allocation of tickets at Wembley.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I would hate it, either option is terrible but I'd take the semi final thanks at least if we lose we can sit back and watch them cry at Wembley.

Yes winning in a final would be great but losing wouldn't be worth the risk.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Beat them in the semi..... Leave them with the feeling of so close but yet so far......

Final would be too nervy for me..... Would prefer to beat a 'big' team like Leeds in the final.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Wouldn't care who we got in the finals as long as we got there. Obviously there is the edge with palace but nothing to be nervy about. Its time we got some decent results against them!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

But Kev, surely the CRAP manager with his HORRENDOUS man-mangement skills that is Gus Poyet would never have the ability to get us to either the play-offs or a cup final... ???

:jester:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
A play-off final would be :mentel: If we won it would be the best game ever, if we lost it would be the worst.

30,000 Albion, 30,000 Palace, 30,000 fuzz :rave:

Can you hear the Rozzers sing? No! No!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm not I could handle a cup final against Palace

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
But Kev, surely the CRAP manager with his HORRENDOUS man-mangement skills that is Gus Poyet would never have the ability to get us to either the play-offs or a cup final... ???

:jester:

lol,,,I was actually talking to someone today, that I actually think we are in a false position in the league. I think we are a low as we can possibly be, with the squad we have at our disposal. So with a new striker and turn a few more draws into wins and I do believe we can make the top six. That doesn't mean I don't think we should be in the top three atm, I think we should be, but hey ho, I am trying to cut Gus a bit of slack, it's my new years resolution to myself, hope it lasts past Saturday. I thought he picked a terrible team on Saturday, I was wrong I hold my hands up lol...although Newcastle were just about as bad a team as we have seen this year. But that's down to Pardew, you can only beat what is put in front of you and we beat them, with quite a bit in hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here