Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Millwall or the office christmas party ?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Surely both - most Christmas parties don't hit their stride until about 10 pm anyway!

Indeed, ours traditionally started with a days work from 8am to 2 pm followed by Xmas party from 2pm to 2am. 3 hours away in the middle for the footy you'd hardly be noticed as gone

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've now got an excuse to avoid going to the xmas on all three fridays in December. Which is nice.

Jan 30, 2008
Match moved to the Friday 12th December - surely this years biggest night out for Christmas parties ? Maybe better for some but not for me as you can't miss the office party . We'll probably be playing a lot better by then as well !!::
Not everyone works in an office???
regards
DR

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Mine's usually an afternoon do that goes right through so if it'son that Friday I reckon it ill be:

1. Office xmas party
2. Brighton Millwalll
3. Office xmas party

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mine's usually an afternoon do that goes right through so if it'son that Friday I reckon it ill be:

1. Office xmas party :drink:
2. Brighton Millwalll :catfight:
3. Office xmas party :drink:

Corrected for you. :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well for the singles, there always a good chance to pull the attractive talent available. They are usually easier at that time of year.

Or you could go to the party.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
SIMMOSAYS and I usually have a Turkey sandwich in the van as our Christmas party!

Bless him:lol:

A bloke I used to work for told me to save all the scrap for a Christmas meal and drink, he then invited his mates that didn't work for him to the meal.
I didn't give him as much scrap back after that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bless him:lol:

A bloke I used to work for told me to save all the scrap for a Christmas meal and drink, he then invited his mates that didn't work for him to the meal.
I didn't give him as much scrap back after that.
What a to**er! Scrap is one of the main perks of our job!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here