Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Leicester 2PM KO PLAY OFF FINAL WEMBLEY

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Bit concerned there won't be too many fans in attendance seeing that its a nice day weather wise I'm sure plenty will potter in the Garden or go for a nice walk! Not me though I will be there! half of me don't mind if we lose cause I've missed those trips to Yoevil so won't be too disappointed!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Remember - no standing allowed in our section of the ground.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I plan to get there in good time to leave early.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sky reporting from the Brighton hotel, apparently Vicente has pulled a hamstring getting out of bed. Charlie Oatway keeps running in and out of shot!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Bit concerned there won't be too many fans in attendance seeing that its a nice day weather wise I'm sure plenty will potter in the Garden or go for a nice walk! Not me though I will be there! half of me don't mind if we lose cause I've missed those trips to Yoevil so won't be too disappointed!

The Garden. Does it sell Harvey's? If so, I'll be down for a few in a jiffy. After I've had my breakfast, mind you. I got so tensed up on the days of the Palace games that I've decided to take it easy today. So much so that I've only just got up.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Where'a all these bloody JCL's come from? Brighton here, Brighton there, Brighton every googling where

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I'm confident that we'll keep a clean sheet, but with only 1 winger and 1 striker and no pace in midfield, I can't see where our goals are coming from.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Just seen lots of yellow and black on SSN around Wembley.
Are these our new away colours? Have I missed something ?
Is it another Wembley design debut like the 'Chewits' kit in 1991 ?
What will it be this time - Lion bar?

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
On my way, trains completely ****ed. Jumper at Fishersgate. At least a two hour delay, trains jammed packed backed up all the way to Worthing, hundreds set to miss the game. No taxis anywhere. Waiting for a bus at Shoreham:(

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
After our routine 4-0 demolition of Palace at home in the second leg I am expecting us to win big today! Haha I bet those Nigels are hating this seeing us play for a place in the Premiership!

..I actually want to cry today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here