Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Ipswich New Date >>>> ( Wednesday 21st Jan )

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You should support QPR (won twice in last 14 seasons) if you don't like watching your team progress in the FA Cup.

Yes that's what I clearly said wasn't it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Very surprised by this. I would have thought we would have wanted to avoid three home games so close together, also it means the players will be tired for the Arsenal game.

You could also argue it makes sense to have this game later in the season when we have strengthened the team and Chris has settled in and made a difference.

I'm struggling to see one benefit of having it this soon.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Very surprised by this. I would have thought we would have wanted to avoid three home games so close together, also it means the players will be tired for the Arsenal game.

You could also argue it makes sense to have this game later in the season when we have strengthened the team and Chris has settled in and made a difference.

Beat Ipswich and our tails will be up with Arsenal on the horizon.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

They are duty bound to rearrange the postponed game for the earliest possible date.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

Well we have a couple of mid week games in both Feb & March. Beat Arsenal and we'll have another mid week game to organise. Perhaps we're being ultra confident and just trying to avoid a fixture pile up later in the season!

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Going to miss this now and the Arsenal game [Bugger] on holiday for the ipswich game come back Friday and now they have moved the Arsenal game to sunday and i have to work.:cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here