Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v crystal palace Hellblazer comic

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Yeah saw that on the link both British, Guessing one is a Brighton or Palace fan.
Check out Sean Philips paints very good he is obviously the illustrator. Lots of Seaside imagery!
Sean Phillips.co.uk

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
It's about 3 arsenal fans can't go to see the gooners as they haven't got a game so they decide to join up with palace fans to kick the shit out of the evil Brighton. At the end of the game the 3 arsenal decide to run over to Brighton fans to kick off but the palace boys "whimp out" and lone arsenal boys get their heads kicked in by Brighton hoolies. One of the hoolies is Hellblazer in a blue and White scarf who stabs one of the gooners to death and drags him to hell.
All quite philosophical and heartwarming really

Come on Hollywood, pull your finger out!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Unfortunately not. It's about 3 arsenal fans can't go to see the gooners as they haven't got a game so they decide to join up with palace fans to kick the shit out of the evil Brighton. At the end of the game the 3 arsenal decide to run over to Brighton fans to kick off but the palace boys "whimp out" and lone arsenal boys get their heads kicked in by Brighton hoolies. One of the hoolies is Hellblazer in a blue and White scarf who stabs one of the gooners to death and drags him to hell.

Is Hell a metaphor for Gillingham!?

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
I believe the author, Jenkins, is a Palarse fan.
I also have that issue somewhere around.
Also he is the stepson of the late Gary Gygax, co-creator of Dungeons and Dragons. GEEK!!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Blimey i would still have that in my loft along with all my preacher comics.

Vertigo was/is the "mature" line from DC.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Click for magnified versions. Unfortunately they're in EUROPEAN or something, so its anyones guess as to what they're saying.

Hellblazer 101 01 copy.jpgHellblazer 101 02 copy.jpgHellblazer 101 03 copy.jpgHellblazer 101 04 copy.jpgHellblazer 101 05 copy.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At the end of the game the 3 arsenal decide to run over to Brighton fans to kick off but the palace boys "whimp out" and lone arsenal boys get their heads kicked in by Brighton hoolies. One of the hoolies is Hellblazer in a blue and White scarf who stabs one of the gooners to death and drags him to hell.
"The Palace run away" ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Interestingly not Palace only appearance in cartoons

SP-WM482-bi-Football-Club.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here