Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Athens - home game - tickets question

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
Hi,

Is anybody able to tell me how many tickets are available for the home game. After having to give up my season ticket I am hoping my season ticket holding Brother will be able to get me a ticket on Wednesday.

I have learnt my lesson and purchased an Albion+ membership, but this does not help me for this game

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
I haven't added them all up accurately but it looks like there are around 3,000 tickets available, mostly in the East Lower and South, although there's some availability in most blocks other than the North.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
I am still gobsmacked that we have not already sold these games out.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Would be very difficult seeing as we have circa 23k STH and it hasn’t gone to MyAlbion+ members sale yet. We’ll also have an additional 1k tickets in the south stand as we only have to give 5% to away fans.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I have a question too, and don’t want to fall foul of any ticketing rules. I have a 3 match pack, but can’t go to one of the games. Can I let a relative use it, who is also an Albion+ member but this is the only game they can get to, either through an official transfer or another way?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
They will probably sell out eventually but remember they’re 8pm KOs and will be live on TV so I can see plenty of family groups, and those who have a long way to travel, deciding they can’t go — or can’t go to all of them anyway.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I have a question too, and don’t want to fall foul of any ticketing rules. I have a 3 match pack, but can’t go to one of the games. Can I let a relative use it, who is also an Albion+ member but this is the only game they can get to, either through an official transfer or another way?
Had seen reference to opening a ticket exchange for home games after general sale has had a chance to place out but had also wondered if this will include official ticket sharing under friends and family, accepting that the £20 I paid for sharing only covers league games.

I have a similar scenario where my under 10 can’t attend a euro game but have an adult Albion+ member who would like to go (on my F&F)

Guest tickets on sale tomorrow so imagine they will confirm an exchange / sharing by the end of the week of the demand is there

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

At the moment there is no way to share the ticket within the rules. If that will change we don't know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here