Brighton TV club thugs spark police inquiry

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Saw that programme the other week - If the TV crew edited the footage or not, they still came across as total aggro idiots who you wouldn't want to meet with..

At the end of the film they were shown clips of the footage, and James even said 'We look like we're out of control..'

Yep..you are..

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Posted by: Mandy, brighton on 10:10am today
I am james' sister and there's no need to bring our Dad into it, and James isn't a loser he can just be a **** sometimes just like a lot of other people, none of us are saints!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Seriously, though -- a TV company which didn't hand this sort of stuff over to the police is behaving VERY irresponsibly.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
the comments on the website are classic "hes a nice bloke really" etc. Nothing will happen with the police anyway

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Can't be the sharpest tools if they allowed someone to film them taking illegal drugs and attacking someone!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
the comments on the website are classic "hes a nice bloke really" etc. Nothing will happen with the police anyway

Wouldn't be so sure, what more evidence do you need than whats been recorded by ITV. Wouldn;t be surpsed to see this sad children nicked very soon.

I hope the police prosecute.

You’ve got no chance of that. 1,000 ,Burglars, drug dealers ( 4 years and under) and fraudsters are being released in the morning as the prison population have reach record levels. So the chance of those cowards being taken to court is a big ‘NO’.

230 rapists and 60 child rapists got a caution in the last year so that gives you a indication on how lawless this country have became under Labour.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The thread on the Argus web-site is a very entertaining read indeed.

Made me chuckle.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The vicious "Generation Xcess" gang are set to be banned from every pub, club, bar and restaurant in Brighton and Hove after The Argus highlighted their thuggish behaviour.

Ringleader James Lidbetter, who also uses the surname Murphy, yesterday fled to his parents' home in Essex while others went into hiding as mounting fury at their despicable behaviour provoked a swift and uncompromising response by police.

This is GREAT news :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Posted by: Chelle, Brighton on 11:43am today

I can see that everyone will be thinking that they are all thugs, but it was a filming done last year in september that looks really bad, but my partner who is the car sprayer is now in a steady relationship with a little boy, he isn't a thug he is a working,reliable man,who doesn't go clubbing anymore and hasn't for a long time,and untill im blue in the face i can say that the film was made to look bad as they did make them do stuff,when i watched it i was suprised to see paul like that, as that really isn't him.
I can see that everyone will be thinking that they are all thugs, but it was a filming done last year in september that looks really bad, but my partner who is the car sprayer is now in a steady relationship with a little boy, he isn't a thug he is a working,reliable man,who doesn't go clubbing anymore and hasn't for a long time,and untill im blue in the face i can say that the film was made to look bad as they did make them do stuff,when i watched it i was suprised to see paul like that, as that really isn't him.

:lol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports