Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton till i die!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Paul Hodson and Dave Blake who wrote 'Brighton 'til I die'
and Steve North and Mark Brailsford who starred in it, are..........................................

..................................long time supporters, went to the Goldstone, Gillingham
and Withdean - all four are now proud season ticket holders at Falmer!

Cheers Fella, enough said, it was an awesome show, i had missed it years ago, and just happy i watched it last night...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fantastic night. Surprised at how emotional it was. Loved the Dick Knight song & GOSBTS at the end.
Makes you proud to be an Albion fan. Big thanks to all involved in the whole project, brought a tear to my eye.
Yep that'll do, saves me writing anything.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Fantastic night. Surprised at how emotional it was. Loved the Dick Knight song & GOSBTS at the end.
Makes you proud to be an Albion fan. Big thanks to all involved in the whole project, brought a tear to my eye.

Absolutely, great show, great night. Dick received a fantastic reception.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Has it been filmed, as I'd buy the dvd?

Jameson

Absolutely wonderful night, was completely choked up at the end, what an emotional roller coaster. A fitting end to the story, I just wish this could be somehow preserved for posterity. It needs to be on DVD and available for future generations; It captured the absolute despair (that I felt at times) and the euphoria too. Well done to the whole production; I went 10 years ago and loved it, but at that time I think I was still angry; now I'm more relaxed and it reminds me of all the sacrifices made by lots of good people to get us where we are today.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Did the timelapse at the very end work last night?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

matt

Mar 19, 2007
I went to the late show last night and thought it was terrific :) Who was the little variety guy, and the two actresses?

DanielT

Here's a photo from last night

IMG_20110729_003517.jpg

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent

Totally agree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here