Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton through the looking glass - A fantay tale!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I thought Rodfox was some skanky chick who pumps her pussy while thinking of all the big angry men who bite on her threads...

I think. The one thing that was said on this thread that was correct is that yesterday was shite. And that there no proof that Poyet is going to change anything.

However. He's had 3 games. If there were signs at 3 games, they'd be VERY VERY BAD ones, and there aren't he needs time to settle in to his first job. Yesterday we were shite because Leeds were good. If we played like leeds we wouldn't have lost. Obviously.

So Miss Fox, shut up you ****. f***ing prick.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Some of you on here need a reality check.

I am not a Palace fan, I follow bha, just have different opinions, but we live in a democracy, oh, and reality.

Half of the fans on here, seem to think promotion is a god given right, poyet is the magic fairy with a magic wand, and falmer will be the new dawning. The club manages to get an average gate of just around 6000, where it cannot even fill a non league standard ground, of 8000. It's Darlington all over again, and brighton are one place away from their league. 6000, in a 25,000 stadium is cringeworthy

bighton are where they belong, due to results, bottom of division 1, bha are not a championship side, as relegation is always the natural result. There is nothing to sudgest that Poyet will change anything.

The attitude of fans is astonishing today. A three nil loss at home is unacceptable against any club, yet it sounds as if bha were waiting for Leeds to arrive today, and be proud to be beaten by them, as if it is a real achievement. The players were shite today, the atmosphere/fans were shite, tactics were shite, nothing has changed. What did appear today is a slight glimse that of Poyet and popmans lack of experience in management.

No fishing rod here just a FACTUAL opinion. :clap:

Agree about the ground, it is dangerous to assume new ground means success, just look at Darlington, Southampton, Huddersfield to name but 3 clubs with newish facilities.

To say that Poyet is not the answer though is just stupid. How can anyone make a decision either way after 3 games in one week. He has not had time to have any real impact although tactically there have been signs that he knows what he is doing. Give him some time to work with the players and perhaps a better judgement can be made then.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Agree about the ground, it is dangerous to assume new ground means success, just look at Darlington, Southampton, Huddersfield to name but 3 clubs with newish facilities.

To say that Poyet is not the answer though is just stupid. How can anyone make a decision either way after 3 games in one week. He has not had time to have any real impact although tactically there have been signs that he knows what he is doing. Give him some time to work with the players and perhaps a better judgement can be made then.

Huddersfeild? That team that beat us 7-1 and beat another team 6-0 and are the only team that COULD challenge leeds and are looking down teh barrel of championship football, yeah, they're failing!

Spot on about poyet.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The C-Crew were/are one of the Villa mobs. Maybe our Furry friend did have some first-hand 'experience' with them - or maybe it's another one of his porkies? Actually, I can't be bothered anymore... :yawn:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What the b'jebus is this all about? Some people really do bite far too easily to the ramblings of someone who is clearly lacking something vital to clear thought

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Huddersfeild? That team that beat us 7-1 and beat another team 6-0 and are the only team that COULD challenge leeds and are looking down teh barrel of championship football, yeah, they're failing!

Spot on about poyet.

Huddersfield are failing relatively speaking. They have had their ground now for approx 10 years (someone will correct me but it is about that) and to my knowledge in that time they have not managed to get out of this division. Would we be happy to still be in this division in 10 years time?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What the b'jebus is this all about? Some people really do bite far too easily to the ramblings of someone who is clearly lacking something vital to clear thought

In my defence, I responded late last night when sleep impeded my ability to resist such obvious baiting.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Can anyone shed some light as to who this Rodfox prat is? Someone who jizzes over his own horseshit ramblings?

It's not another one of El Pres' characters, is it?

He's another Palace retard masquerading as a neutral.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Huddersfield are failing relatively speaking. They have had their ground now for approx 10 years (someone will correct me but it is about that) and to my knowledge in that time they have not managed to get out of this division. Would we be happy to still be in this division in 10 years time?

10 years?! I thought it was like 3... fair point then.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008

Where has anyone said poyet is not the answer?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I've had a sudden change of heart about RodFox, since other ultra negitives usualy don't give f*** all reasoning or just do an earnst, however he/she (I still maintain that your a girl, from memory i remember some one saying you were) backs up her slightly deluded points with evidense, although its interprative stuff, at least it leaves NSC open to debate and isn't just the Ernst fishing... Still disagree.

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
Quite the opposite actually, failing to fill an 8000 venue, when a huge team like Leeds visit is actually factual, as are many of the other points made. Hardly the words of.......... "a randomly held position."

leeds is just not exciting anymore. dont know if you noticed but they've
been in league 1 for 3 years now. never mind the fact people are short for cash and it was pissing down yesterday

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Suggest you re-read your opening post where you say "there is no evidence to suggest Poyet will make a difference"

Could you clarify what you were trying to say.

That the head in the sand brigade, assumed he will be the messiah, and talk of promotion through playoffs when the club is 1 place from the basement league.

there is no evidence to suggest Poyet will make a difference, therefore is not the same as "Where has anyone said poyet is not the answer."

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Disagree about Falmer (we'll get more than 8000 if the price is right and we're doing reasonably well).

Nailed everything else though.

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
"The club manages to get an average gate of just around 6000, where it cannot even fill a non league standard ground, of 8000. It's Darlington all over again, and brighton are one place away from their league. 6000, in a 25,000 stadium is cringeworthy"

play off final.. southampton last sunday... west ham fa cup 3rd round... crystal palace on a cold tuesday night in october... i think we'll fill falmer, put it this way u'll have more chance of gettin 23 quid a ticket at falmer then u will withdean....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here