Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton through the looking glass - A fantay tale!

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Some of you on here need a reality check.

I am not a Palace fan, I follow bha, just have different opinions, but we live in a democracy, oh, and reality.

Half of the fans on here, seem to think promotion is a god given right, poyet is the magic fairy with a magic wand, and falmer will be the new dawning. The club manages to get an average gate of just around 6000, where it cannot even fill a non league standard ground, of 8000. It's Darlington all over again, and brighton are one place away from their league. 6000, in a 25,000 stadium is cringeworthy

bighton are where they belong, due to results, bottom of division 1, bha are not a championship side, as relegation is always the natural result. There is nothing to sudgest that Poyet will change anything.

The attitude of fans is astonishing today. A three nil loss at home is unacceptable against any club, yet it sounds as if bha were waiting for Leeds to arrive today, and be proud to be beaten by them, as if it is a real achievement. The players were shite today, the atmosphere/fans were shite, tactics were shite, nothing has changed. What did appear today is a slight glimse that of Poyet and popmans lack of experience in management.

No fishing rod here just a FACTUAL opinion. :clap:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I think that is a fair assesment. I am more of a wait and see type of person. I do think like you that some on here think that Falmer is the Holy Grail and the premiership will soon be ours.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
"There is nothing to sudgest that Poyet will change anything."

There is also nothing to suggest he won't. So why not stop getting so hysterical about everything and wait and see.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Yada yada.

In other words some of us on here need to fall in line with your randomly held position on your chosen topic.

Do one :salute:

Quite the opposite actually, failing to fill an 8000 venue, when a huge team like Leeds visit is actually factual, as are many of the other points made. Hardly the words of.......... "a randomly held position."

I would describe some peoples position though as bizzare. :dunce:

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
;3227104 said:
You are a boring negative cvnt - please re-direct us to your posts on the saints or Wycombe games or just fvck off and die??!!
CVNT!!

Another fantsist, sitting cosily behind his keyboard, though found running scared of C-crew every other weekend. In a previous life, I was a C-Crew apprentice, and witnessed it.

brighton bluenose on seeing claret and blue = :wozza:

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Nobody thinks any of that you daft twat. It's just the attention seeking bullshit you've made up so you can have a wank when someone rises to it.

AAHH, another true keyboard warrior, to be found at this moment sitting in his bedsit, onthe BENTswood estate down America Lane, love juices flowing over a poster of his God GUS!:wanker:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Some of you on here need a reality check.

I am not a Palace fan, I follow bha, just have different opinions, but we live in a democracy, oh, and reality.

Half of the fans on here, seem to think promotion is a god given right, poyet is the magic fairy with a magic wand, and falmer will be the new dawning. The club manages to get an average gate of just around 6000, where it cannot even fill a non league standard ground, of 8000. It's Darlington all over again, and brighton are one place away from their league. 6000, in a 25,000 stadium is cringeworthy

bighton are where they belong, due to results, bottom of division 1, bha are not a championship side, as relegation is always the natural result. There is nothing to sudgest that Poyet will change anything.

The attitude of fans is astonishing today. A three nil loss at home is unacceptable against any club, yet it sounds as if bha were waiting for Leeds to arrive today, and be proud to be beaten by them, as if it is a real achievement. The players were shite today, the atmosphere/fans were shite, tactics were shite, nothing has changed. What did appear today is a slight glimse that of Poyet and popmans lack of experience in management.

No fishing rod here just a FACTUAL opinion. :clap:

Haha, just checked the previous threads Redfox has created, I "sudgest" everyone else take a look at them before listening to this clown!

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
Can anyone shed some light as to who this Rodfox prat is? Someone who jizzes over his own horseshit ramblings?

It's not another one of El Pres' characters, is it?

Look out the large one is back, run for the hills, be afraid, be very afraid, he uses didle threats.:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here