Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton teens a disgrace

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
As we were walking back to the station the wife got hit on the back of the head with a coin, as there were no Palace fans behind us it had to be an Albion fan.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
One lad broke a sign when boarding the 10.30 from Norwood Junction and a copper saw it and dragged him off the train. His mates grassed him up left him stranded. I did have a quiet chuckle to myself thinking that sort of backup is not exactly what said yoof was expecting from his pals.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I was dissapointed walking back to the station that almost 15 cars and vans parked along the route had there Wing mirrors kicked in. Some Brighton fans took liberties last night.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
One lad broke a sign when boarding the 10.30 from Norwood Junction and a copper saw it and dragged him off the train. His mates grassed him up left him stranded. I did have a quiet chuckle to myself thinking that sort of backup is not exactly what said yoof was expecting from his pals.

Saw this as well what a plonker. All he could say was im really sorry I wont do it again the copper said I know but youre gonna pay for it. LOL

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
How do they get tickets, it's hard enough if you aren't a STH. As Ladygull says, she knows some like them, never set foot inside the Amex.

I guess if you know somebody with a ST that is not going you bag there ticket. I had to do this for my mate who has 1130 points I borrowed my step fathers ST. Needless to say my mate is not a 17 year old chav looking for a row.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
There were some of these inadequate twats near me - T Block, towards the back. They were just behind an aisle. Police and stewards regularly patrolled this aisle, keeping it clear and these guys were screaming abuse into their faces at a distance of inches. The stewards didn't even look at them and the police ignored them, which just gave them licence to behave ever more moronically. They were an embarrassment, and anger management is obviously a problem. How they weren't hauled out by the police is beyond me.

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011
These teens maybe a couple of years younger were a disgrace and I was embarrassed that I stood in the same crowd with them. Firstly they stood on chairs So they were 20 foot high, no one could see behind. We asked and all they done was to tell us to f*** off. One bloke which I found funny pushed the kid and he fell onto the people in front of him, made me chuckle.

The persistent standing made the view even shitter than it was. And during half time one of them thought it would be funny to snap their wooden seat. Which caused a mass snapping of seats. To be honest why do this?!?!? I know that we're rivals in all but is there any need to? Plus palace Will be sending a bill which the board will be disappointed with.

It partly ruined the game and alot of the time I was focusing on them rather than what I actually came to see. I've seen these 16-17 year olds independently going to these away games recently and causing a stir and it annoys me that there are more decent fans out there who didn't get a ticket. Rant over

mate.... are u for real...?? standing on the seats bothered u...??

im no teenager mate, and happily stood on the seats... i was quite near the back, row T, it was triggered a few rows down and had a knock on effect.... get a life, no one seemed bothered where i was....

i think the luxury of the amex has made a few people become very critical...

removal of the seats... yes i can agree pointles,s but hey...

my biggest issue of the night, was walking back to the station and a few albion youngsters punching and kicking parked cars, i mean f*** me, ur moaning about youngsters standing on seats....

i was concerned, my car was parked along the road....!!!

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
Someone earlier posted that "boys will be boys", I think it's more a case of ***** being *****. We've all got them though...
Until next time hey!
This really fucks me off. Someone did it to my car not so long ago - winds me right up

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
How do they get tickets, it's hard enough if you aren't a STH. As Ladygull says, she knows some like them, never set foot inside the Amex.
some of the lads were saying they got in with out tickets, two a time, how true i dont know but i do think we had more fans then seats last night

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Maybe next time you lot are going away you should all exchange mobile numbers and when these dickhead's start their moronic behaviour - ring around and get together and have a little word with them.

I had a run in New Years eve with one of my son's friends and to be honest normally I wouldn't say boo to a ghost but on this occasion he overstepped the mark and he really really pissed my son off and then started getting verbal to me down the phone - instead of just taking it - I rang him up and read him his fortune down the phone and went looking for him- he was just lucky I didn't find him cos I would have given him a bloody good hiding Im sure if I had got hold of him!!!

Needless to say, when he had sobered up and wasn't stoned he apologised but I tell you something - he won't step through my front door again and he knows it!!!

Sometimes - you just have to stand up to these morons and put them back in their place - lairy little buggers!!!!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Disgusting - I'm glad my son didn't get a ticket - not that he would have done that - but I know some of his mates that went last night - that never step foot inside the Amex!!! Strange that!!! If they got a hiding it wouldn't be too soon IMO - I've felt like giving a couple of them a hiding myself lately!!!

Prone to a bit of violence yourself Lady?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Maybe next time you lot are going away you should all exchange mobile numbers and when these dickhead's start their moronic behaviour - ring around and get together and have a little word with them.

I had a run in New Years eve with one of my son's friends and to be honest normally I wouldn't say boo to a ghost but on this occasion he overstepped the mark and he really really pissed my son off and then started getting verbal to me down the phone - instead of just taking it - I rang him up and read him his fortune down the phone and went looking for him- he was just lucky I didn't find him cos I would have given him a bloody good hiding Im sure if I had got hold of him!!!

Needless to say, when he had sobered up and wasn't stoned he apologised but I tell you something - he won't step through my front door again and he knows it!!!

Sometimes - you just have to stand up to these morons and put them back in their place - lairy little buggers!!!!

So you went looking for a kid to presumably assault him because he upset your son?

You're better than this young man how, exactly?

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
These kids know they can get away with being anti social - the police don't do anything - years ago they would have got a clip round the ear - what exactly can the police do to them? sweet FA that's what!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I was dissapointed walking back to the station that almost 15 cars and vans parked along the route had there Wing mirrors kicked in. Some Brighton fans took liberties last night.

Not saying it's right, but Palace weren't exactly angels when they came down in September were they? Sounds like these kids were up for a bit of 'payback' IMO. Lets face it, Palace away has always attracted... lets say the more animated type of 'fan' than a normal game.

I don't think that will ever change.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Not saying it's right, but Palace weren't exactly angels when they came down in September were they? Sounds like these kids were up for a bit of 'payback' IMO. Lets face it, Palace away has always attracted... lets say the more animated type of 'fan' than a normal game.

I don't think that will ever change.

Yer felt a little guilty as the residents may not have anything to do with it but will wake up in the morning to find that there car has been damaged. But your right things will never change.

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
The point of this thread is what exactly? After every away game someone always comes on here and moans about some kids behaving badly. Complain to the Police/stewards/club, whining on hear is not going to get you anywhere....

No, what it is showing is that there are Brighton fans who love the club dearly and are proud of being part of this super club but feel ashamed and let down by a handful idiotic dickheads who feel that ripping wing mirrors off cars belonging to people probably sitting harmlessly in their houses watching TV is ok and acceptable. Well its not acceptable. It gives BHAFC a bad name it is also highlighting the fact we have are own rotten apples within our clubs following although many on here happy to slag off other teams who have the same sprinkling of tossers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here