Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Tattoo's

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I have "Stand or Fall" on my arm, amongst a few other bits and bobs.

Tattoo's do split opinion, however I think calling someone's tattoo shit is a bit like calling there bird ugly. It's a personal preference thing I guess.

If you like it then go for it! :)

Spot on Waino696969

lindfield seagull

Aug 7, 2011
Don't know why I've waited so long!

:glare:

Yes, I have one. Just a nice simple seagull with BHAFC underneath it, on my left shoulder.
Come on you guys, I'm a Gran'ma of 62 and I also have a nice simple seagull with BHAFC underneath at the top of my left arm (done a couple of months ago at Tattoo FX in Burgess Hill). If I can do it, what's stopping you?!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I have an Albion tattoo on my arm and have never regretted it.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Left forearm
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343294178.579460.jpg

Right forearm
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343294300.189311.jpg

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
[MENTION=17270]Peever[/MENTION] out of interest, how come some of the letters are capitalised, and others not?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Would quite like to get an upper arm completely tattooed, but am just not cool enough for it :(

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
[MENTION=17270]Peever[/MENTION] out of interest, how come some of the letters are capitalised, and others not?

It was the nature of the font I wanted. The design of some letters in capital would just make it look sloppy. So my artist did a drawing of it with the 2 lower case letters and I liked it so went with it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, but there is one in the South Laine that does one while you don't wait - it's called.....Tattoodaloo.
Where's the South Laine? Never heard of it. If I ever get a tattoo, the last thing I want is having it done while I wait. I'd rather get it on the internet.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Tattoos are for attention seeking twats with the minimum allocation of brain cells (with the exception of sailors and inmates of Her Majesty's Prisons)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I wanted to get a tattoo and then I thought to myself, why do I want some childish scribbling permanently inked into my skin like some kind of diseased rash? I think I was 12 when I had that thought. Oh, and ladies. What were you thinking? The hot weather and the bikini's really bring out the flattering gorgeousness of a tattoo.....NOT!

I like tats on birds. Pretty damn sexy, matter of taste/opinion I guess.

seag67

Aug 21, 2011
portslade
yes i have got a brighton tatoo,which i am pround to say its of a seagull with the words,BRIGHTON WEMBLEY 83 got it done with my brother-in-law on the eve of the cup final

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
got the current badge on my left shoulder, I am happy with it so that is what matters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here