Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton stickers designs

Fmbha

Apr 2, 2023
I am a teenage season ticket holder and lifelong fan that has designed some brighton based stickers - including ones of dunk, gross and roberto de zerbi, which are for sale on my website. I am posting to ask for any suggestions for the next batch of designs if these go successfully! www.seagullstickers.com

Attachments

• 20230330_182000.jpg
    20230330_182000.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 138

Fmbha

Apr 2, 2023
As an aside, to anyone that enjoys putting these stickers up, please refrain from sticking them on the TV screens, particularly in WSU!!!
Maybe ill have to include a guide of where not to put them 🤣

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is this serious? I'll delete it if there's an issue
Maybe not.

I'm fully supportive of those who show some entrepreneurial spirit, and take the time and trouble to create something, particularly in and around Albion fan culture.

But to join a community that you've previously had no interest in, and to do so just to try and sell something isn't really the done thing.

Fmbha

Apr 2, 2023
Maybe not.

I'm fully supportive of those who show some entrepreneurial spirit, and take the time and trouble to create something, particularly in and around Albion fan culture.

But to join a community that you've previously had no interest in, and to do so just to try and sell something isn't really the done thing.
Yeah completely get that apologies, it was partly to get thoughts on some new designs but in hindsight I should've left the link out!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Some feedback.

- The Ali Mac Sticker with Mitoma on it is very confusing.

- rectangles are better and easier to peel a stick on something quickly.

- Using club and players images might be frowned upon.

Fmbha

Apr 2, 2023
Some feedback.

- The Ali Mac Sticker with Mitoma on it is very confusing.

- rectangles are better and easier to peel a stick on something quickly.

- Using club and players images might be frowned upon.
Thanks for the feedback! Tried to keep away from rectangles to make them slightly more interesting and different to others on the market but that's a good point about easy of use! As for the issues of using the players I think it's fine as long as its different enough from the original images - have also seen examples for others clubs that have been doing it without issues! Out of interest what do you find confusing about the ale mac one? :)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thanks for the feedback! Tried to keep away from rectangles to make them slightly more interesting and different to others on the market but that's a good point about easy of use! As for the issues of using the players I think it's fine as long as its different enough from the original images - have also seen examples for others clubs that have been doing it without issues! Out of interest what do you find confusing about the ale mac one? :)

Well it clearly says Mitoma on the back of the players shirt and the other person looks similar to the Gross Sticker. So not sure how that relates to Ali Mac.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve always liked stickers and I’m old…. I’ve got a Spider-Man one on my phone case my grandson gave me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here