Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Sign Dallison

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Trekky bottoms and black shoes is not a good look.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is what happens when you have a new training academy due to be up and running ready for the 2014/2015 season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
View attachment 47908

Pleased to say today I have joined Brighton & Hove Albion FC on professional terms @OfficialBHAFC pic.twitter.com/h3rmNrsh85

Looks like Watford are bringing a few, judging by where the dividing sheet is.

(Unless its still there from the Forest game, of course)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like Watford are bringing a few, judging by where the dividing sheet is.

(Unless its still there from the Forest game, of course)

They haven't moved it since the Forest game , Watford have sold around 1,000 tickets so far for next Monday.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Is it me? I thought we were making every effort to sign another striker or is the plan to convert this player

That is absolutely ridiculous, so we shouldn't sign any other players until we have a striker sorted?

What if we were offered Baines? "Is he willing to convert to a striker? No? No thanks then".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Another one for the development squad.

Great

Meanwhile we sink down the league because we haven't got any fit strikers.

Good times are had by all.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Another one for the development squad.

Great

Meanwhile we sink down the league because we haven't got any fit strikers.

Good times are had by all.

It's not a choice of a) we can get this dev squad player or b) a striker. I'm pretty sure we are capable of doing several deals at once. What is the matter with people? Surely signing players for the future is a good thing?

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Argus mentions he suffered a groin injury in the Development Squad versus THE SCUM match at Smellhurst and the signing was delayed until he was fit again.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's not a choice of a) we can get this dev squad player or b) a striker. I'm pretty sure we are capable of doing several deals at once. What is the matter with people? Surely signing players for the future is a good thing?

Don't be so bloody patronising..it's all about opinions. And if you are playing that game, I spoke to aclub official at the weekend who confirmed we are after three separate strikers and were having great difficulty getting them to put pen to paper.

But do carry on

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Don't be so bloody patronising..it's all about opinions. And if you are playing that game, I spoke to aclub official at the weekend who confirmed we are after three separate strikers and were having great difficulty getting them to put pen to paper.

But do carry on

But I'm sure the deals for the three separate strikers wasn't being hampered by the fact we were signing a development squad player?

I fail to see how us signing a young defender has anything to do with us not getting another forward in.

Jimmy Grimble

But do carry on

She's got a point though. And was no more patronising than you were sarcastic.

I'm still not sure what your point is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
She's got a point though. And was no more patronising than you were sarcastic.

I'm still not sure what your point is.

I didn't have a point really!

I was just being argumentative.

To be honest after 40 years of supporting the albion, I don't really care that much anymore now. Over the years I wanted to watch albion Ina. Decent stadium, playing decent football and winning stuff. We have achieved the stadium, and play decent football and are a reasonable side in the second division so as far as I am concerned I have done everything I wanted to do really. I just want to watch a Game of football now, but it would be nice to be able to sign one or two decent players now and again.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I didn't have a point really!

I was just being argumentative.

To be honest after 40 years of supporting the albion, I don't really care that much anymore now. Over the years I wanted to watch albion Ina. Decent stadium, playing decent football and winning stuff. We have achieved the stadium, and play decent football and are a reasonable side in the second division so as far as I am concerned I have done everything I wanted to do really. I just want to watch a Game of football now, but it would be nice to be able to sign one or two decent players now and again.
....and have a row with someone you don't know, via a computer screen.

Its a good life.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here