Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton shops - good manners ?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
PS , I am not a member of the BNP, or agree with any of their policies.

You may not be but you have a very interesting history of posts on NSC. In 50 posts barely any are about football - almost all are in some way related to racial matters, and in none of them could you be described as a lefty apologist, so clearly you have an interest.

Malcolm Millichip

Jun 9, 2009
You may not be but you have a very interesting history of posts on NSC. In 50 posts barely any are about football - almost all are in some way related to racial matters, and in none of them could you be described as a lefty apologist, so clearly you have an interest.

Edit : Have removed question. Obviously fuel for another racist arguement, sorry.
I should have known better.

Ah yes my 'Koran burning day' thread TRHK. Had to check back. Questioning a mad Yanks desire to burn religious books, that`ll be it then.
So because I am not a lefty apologist I have an `INTEREST`

Now where`s that white pillow case.

Pratt.

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
As a matter of interest, what were the racially motivated words of wisdom that were edited? Something to do with a bit of harmless cross-burning japery in Aldi perhaps??

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Wasn't meant to be a racist argument at all. Was merely pointing out that you have started another non-football, vaguely race centric post. Didn't mention racist or racism, merely observing the topics you post on. Which are for the record - of the 53 you have made:

Relating to race or religion - 13
General non-football - 32
Football generally - 3
Albion specifically - 5

Seems fair for me to therefore suggest that you have an interest.

Malcolm Millichip

Jun 9, 2009
Wasn't meant to be a racist argument at all. Was merely pointing out that you have started another non-football, vaguely race centric post. Didn't mention racist or racism, merely observing the topics you post on. Which are for the record - of the 53 you have made:

Football generally - 3
Albion specifically - 5

I have lots of interests TRHK.

You have too much time on your hands my friend to have read through all my 50 posts and catagorized them.
I am glad I edited it though.
Shopkeepers rude ? Whatever next ? Lynching mobs down Preston street.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
i'm sorry, am i missing something? what exactly is this thread about?
I was expecting a witty observation about Brighton shoppies having no manners. Malcolm - are you related to Bert? He talked bollox too

I'll tell you who are the rudest shopkeepers in Brighton - number one must be the bloke who owns Easy News or whatever it's called in Trafalgar Street. I refuse to go in there he is so offensive.

Also, the bloke who works behind the retail counter bit in Lewes Road sub - post office near that pikey working men club near Elm Grove. Unbelievable that he's customer facing with his attitude.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would like to nominate the ignorant harridon that runs the newsagents/convenience shop on the road that leads from Preston Circus to Preston Park, near the viaduct. And the guy that runs the newsagents opposite the Eddy pub, so ignorant, just talks on the phone when he is serving, doesn't look at you, just holds hand out for money, never tells you the amount. The great thing about the guy though is that he is always so distracted that he invariably give me back way more change than is correct. 4 times in total he has given me change for a 20 when I have given him a five. Marvelous, serves him right, rude bastard.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes I think so, thoughthere is a short gingerish oldish lady that works behing the fag kiosk (which I suppose is a bit like a newsagents) in New England Sainsbury's and she is pretty f***ing rude. You ask her for something and she looks like you walked into her house on Christmas Day and pissed on her kids.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I know the one. Yep.

Also the staff behind the bar at the Dorset. Minimum wage posers. Really pisses me off how ignorant, they are.

Agreed, wankers. As are the majority of staff at The Open House pub. Oh, all very good looking and don't they bloody know it. You work in a fuckin pub mate, don't look down at me cos I don't look like Brad Pitt.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

Football generally - 3
Albion specifically - 5

TRHK - well done for taking the time to highlight this person's post history. clearly is racist and clearly is an arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here