Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Races - Ladies Day

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The last leg is the one that gets me - how do they know if this horse will take to the fibresand ???
It could have had a racecourse gallop...Southwell charge £20.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Deffo won't win, have they just discovered it's only got three legs......Just proves how bent racing is,,,,put out a bit of info, get the money in, then lay lay lay.....What price it comes last???....Be interesting to watch it run.
16's at the moment.....might be worth backing now!!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Following you on Men Don't cry. Stonecrabstomorrow EW in the 2.50 is one that I follow as well. The rest of it looks a typical Brighton card.
Went last year and had a super day, going today and hoping for similar.

I must have backed Stonecrabs 6 times thus far and not a penny in return , ive left it be today so probably fly home @16s

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Richard Hughes was on FIRE yesterday with a fine four-timer including a very brave win on Unidexter (6-1), a horse that went head-mental, threw him off a couple of times before the start and played up in the stalls. Top man! :bowdown:

Three for today:

2.20 Ada Lovelace
3.20 Hawkmeister
4.50 Hawk Moth

My cleaner has napped Hawk Moth...

Jan 30, 2008
A beautiful day and it should be great on the Downs with all the gorgeous Brighton Women there. However my attention is solely on the racing and I really fancy these 3 horses

15.50 pm - Men Don't Cry 8/1
16.50 pm - Byrd in Hand 13/2
17.20 pm - Crouching Harry 5/1

Good luck for those going
Yes i can imagine you'll be hoping for a winner by a length
Regards
DR

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
7.35 SWL Steuben is still odds on, if it's gonna flop like the others there must be some value elsewhere - I've backed PRINCEOFTHEDESERT e/w at 28/1 :moo:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
7.35 SWL Steuben is still odds on, if it's gonna flop like the others there must be some value elsewhere - I've backed PRINCEOFTHEDESERT e/w at 28/1 :moo:

shirocco passion

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That went well then !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here