Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton pubs tomorrow night

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Can't get to Colchester tomorrow.
Don't have Sky tv.
Can anyone suggest a good pub or venue that might have some atmosphere to watch the game in Brighton rather than Hove (although the free chilli is tempting).
My local is showing the game, but the place is a bit dead to tell the truth.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
The Duke of Wellington
The Lord Nelson
The King and Queen (if you don't mind the shrieks of Spanish teenagers playing pool)

D

Deleted User X18H

The Tap advertise they have Sky Sports. I have a hairpin if anyone fancies it.

I fancy watching it in a pub but will have to stay at home and put up with the wife saying 'does he play for us now then'? 'I thought he'd broke his finger'? and 'this won't go to extra time will it'?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz more atmosphere on the moon:(

Good point, well made. But I just want to watch the game down the road with as good a view as possible, don't particularly want to shout at the screen and bond with like-minded TV viewers. If I wanted atmosphere I'd have gone to the match.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
The annoying thing about watching it in the pub is that Liverpool play Wigan the same night. Meaning hoards of fake scousers glory hunting their way through the evening.:angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The annoying thing about watching it in the pub is that Liverpool play Wigan the same night. Meaning hoards of fake scousers glory hunting their way through the evening.:angry:

More to the point, unless the pub's got multiple tellies, you're going to end up lumbered with Liverpool-Wigan :ohmy:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Seriously, how many threads?

anyone know anywhere good to watch the game in Kilmarnock?

How about llanfairfechan?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Oh and in response to your original question mark-free question, I reckon there'll be a cracking atmosphere at the Blue Parrot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here