Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton players hotel published on net by palace.....?!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
NSC would never condone nor encourage any form of harassment.

On Sunday night however, if anyone knows where Palace are staying, it would be good to let our resident Palace fans know in case they want to wish their heroes good luck.

I have a feeling a few of their boys would yes. Sure we could club together and make sure they all know

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Smells of fear to me. They know they can't win without some sort of distraction.

Bless.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Was or am?

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Just back from Coulsdon manor hotel,I work just up the road. Didn't see any of the players but spoke to the kit man and asked about the team. Very professional, said he couldn't tel me anything as I might be a palace spy, they are having a meal at 4.15 and were currently having a nap. Come on you seagulls!!!!! Stuff the scum tonight.

BrightonPara

Apr 6, 2012
Well the club lack focus and interest in its players security anyways. The players are left so open to an incident occurring at any time you wouldn't believe it. So the location of where Brighton stay is the least of problems!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Well the club lack focus and interest in its players security anyways. The players are left so open to an incident occurring at any time you wouldn't believe it. So the location of where Brighton stay is the least of problems!

Eh? Where's that come from?

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Behind enemy lines! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368434307.441455.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here