[Albion] Brighton Players - Creating New Fans Everywhere

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you like sport or craft it’s brilliant. The price you pay will cover all you sports activities, three large buffet meals a day and craft lessons, but not materials, which are extra. In 6 days we did football, speed cricket, rounders, swimming, golf, pool, snooker, kurling (pushing stones on wheels with a pole), shooting, archery and bowls. My daughter also made a jewellery box, mug and eggcup. All this was free except the cost of the last three items’ raw materials.

Food is “school dinners” stylee but plenty of it. Booze is extra but wine and beer is reasonable and there’s a large gin bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We stayed over New Year a couple of years ago and there was also decent entertainment. Are they still doing the guided nature hikes/walks ?

If you can’t find a few things to keep you occupied there there’s no hope for you...the choice is enormous ! I thought the accommodation was a bit tired/basic (on a par with the food) but it’s all about the activities.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We stayed over New Year a couple of years ago and there was also decent entertainment. Are they still doing the guided nature hikes/walks ?

If you can’t find a few things to keep you occupied there there’s no hope for you...the choice is enormous ! I thought the accommodation was a bit tired/basic (on a par with the food) but it’s all about the activities.

Spot on. The accomodation is straight out of a 1970s "everything comes in green" catalogue but the activities are amazing. Yes, they still do guided walks on Dartmoor (and have a stack of walking boots you can hire) as well as mountain bike and trail run routes from the Ashbury

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports