Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Enjoyed that.

Payet and Costa.. take note

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Lawrenson must have the same condition as Hove Born and Bred.

Seems to enjoy winding people (in particular Brighton fans) up.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He's a Preston fan - So fair play to him :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I thought he was very genuine wishing us well.

Of course Preston are his team, so I wouldn't read too much into him wanting a good result for them.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

Of course Preston are his team, so I wouldn't read too much into him wanting a good result for them.

"I hope they go up winning every game except today against Preston" would have been slightly more diplomatic, no?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Indeed. Also pleased that they did not focus on Hughton too much as he is a better than at least half the managers in the Premier League including Big Sam.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bloody hell - Lawro has just admitted - without prompting - that he once played for us!

Maybe you missed Football Focus when we played Doncaster in our first League game at the Amex. He stood in front of his banner by the West Stand and talked about how much we deserved the new stadium.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Maybe you missed Football Focus when we played Doncaster in our first League game at the Amex. He stood in front of his banner by the West Stand and talked about how much we deserved the new stadium.

Indeed. The myth that he ignores his time at Brighton is bizarre.

If i had played for a legendary Liverpool team I would also talk about/be expected to be asked about that a lot more as well.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

He couldn't have looked more embarrassed to be honest when called a bona fide Brighton legend.

The man has no affinity for us, so I have none for him.

I hope his career continues to be smashed by superior pundits like Danny Murphy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He couldn't have looked more embarrassed to be honest when called a bona fide Brighton legend.

The man has no affinity for us, so I have none for him.

I hope his career continues to be smashed by superior pundits like Danny Murphy.

Tosh. He was very good that day, and what he said today was very much tongue in cheek.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
To be honest I would be a little embarassed if he gushed over us. I really find him quite annoying as a pundit.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Yeah, AFTER we got it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here