Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Nigels.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think it is right to admire them because they are exceptional at what they do.

Hooray! Just managed to elicit some positive thoughts from your good self about some entity other than Brighton & Hove Albion. I knew it was possible. :wink:

And to answer your question, I think we can learn from the Germans even though I generally hope they lose.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
No offence salty, but have you not learnt anything from our years of struggle and desperation under Belotti and Archer? I'm sure you have, but when we were at our lowest ebb, fans of other clubs came to our aid. And before you glibly wave away people as being "super fans" have you not thought that these people have formed bonds and friendships with these fans of other clubs and therefore want to go for their friends. It makes me proud that we can show a little support even for the likes of wolves today, even when we are going through such amazing times in a 30k stadium on the brink of the premier league. If we turn our back on others in good times we may regret it in the future .We'd be just another Pompey, gloating in times of wealth, friendless in a famine.
Don't always agree with you Rowley....(be a dull world if we all agreed everytime)...but that was a top class reply....well said.

No offence salty, but have you not learnt anything from our years of struggle and desperation under Belotti and Archer? I'm sure you have, but when we were at our lowest ebb, fans of other clubs came to our aid. And before you glibly wave away people as being "super fans" have you not thought that these people have formed bonds and friendships with these fans of other clubs and therefore want to go for their friends. It makes me proud that we can show a little support even for the likes of wolves today, even when we are going through such amazing times in a 30k stadium on the brink of the premier league. If we turn our back on others in good times we may regret it in the future .We'd be just another Pompey, gloating in times of wealth, friendless in a famine.

No offence taken. I very much joined in the fight for our club. As a proud Brighton fan I wasn't comfortable being patted on the head by other clubs even then. I am just giving my honest opinion. If it's not Brighton I don't reeeally give a shit.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Well said, totally agree with you Rowley,salty you should hang your head in shame,football is all about allegiance with clubs in trouble.but duck those who look after themselves

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
No offence taken. I very much joined in the fight for our club. As a proud Brighton fan I wasn't comfortable being patted on the head by other clubs even then. I am just giving my honest opinion. If it's not Brighton I don't reeeally give a shit.

Fair enough my fine friend, you're Brighton through and through and that's just Dandy with me, all I'm saying is we're all part of the footy fan fraternity and lets not forget those poor sods that are going through now, what we were enduring not so long ago

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can relate to where the OP is coming from. I personally don't get involved in love in's. It's all a bit soppy.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just another "Look at ME" thread.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
obviously desperate for attention

Mr Pot and Mr Kettle really do get together a lot on NSC

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
All of us need a little support when times are hard, even if only morale support. Afew kinds words cost nothing but can be really appreciated & remembered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here