Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton marathon 2014 REMF premier league section.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
HT, Tim is not running this year. If you could, please support Mark, thanks.

Hi US, I think you must be mistaken. He stated on here he was going to run, and prove me wrong etc. And further more he PMed me with a challenge and threw comments like "bring it on" around and generally mocked me. I do not think someone would be so stupid as to then back out. No; I am going to assume Timmy is a man, and a man of his word, and presume you must be mistaken?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Hi US, I think you must be mistaken. He stated on here he was going to run, and prove me wrong etc. And further more he PMed me with a challenge and threw comments like "bring it on" around and generally mocked me. I do not think someone would be so stupid as to then back out. No; I am going to assume Timmy is a man, and a man of his word, and presume you must be mistaken?

Not entirely sure this is the best thread for you to try and make someone else look bad. Best to stop now.

crowboro eagle

Oct 6, 2011
2 days to go. Getting my race lack tomorrow, I was sponsored by one of the chairman of CPFC today, but still a long way off. Please support me. Thanks

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good luck tomorrow Mark. Please sponsor if possible.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have chucked in a fiver mate. I am well, over with sponsorships . Mini mile, 10 k London marathon etc etc.

Although if Wayward Prince gets anywhere near the first 4 this afternoon I'll put some more in.

crowboro eagle

Oct 6, 2011
Thank you to everyone who supported me and sponsored me. Finished in 4 hrs 21 knocking 7 mins off my PB. Would have been quicker had I not hit the wall at 20 miles.

crowboro eagle

Oct 6, 2011
Thank you to everyone who supported me and sponsored me. Finished in 4 hrs 21 knocking 7 mins off my PB. Would have been quicker had I not hit the wall at 20 miles.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Well done Mark. You should be very proud and thanks for running for the REMF. I will send your REMF medal off to you next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here