Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

no-sinister-chemtrails-in-equal-money-system.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That might explian your beliefs and views a little easier then.

Weren't you the one who said that "your viewing my knowledge and beliefs throug my job title which then indicates your intelligence more than mine"?

So it's OK for you to do that to me, but not for me to do that to you. Why is that? And how old are you?

Also, I don't remember expressing any beliefs or views, so how are you able to explain them?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Yes Nibble/Drumstick i have read the whole thread... have you? it's been 50/50 questions and bullying...

And he hasn't even attempted to answer the serious people just pick fights, When after 9 or so pages of trying to get him to answer I just said look nothing I've seen has made me think otherwise but its your views and I'll leave you to them and he got all arsey. As he did with @TheLargeOne and others who dared to try and enter a debate with him.

I prefer reading this thread instead of contributing to it so I'll likely leave it now so not to be called a bully. I tried to be reasonable he just got all stroppy about it, Look at the starting videos he posted if you were trying to provesomething you wouldn't use those dodge videos in which Shoreham bloody airport has Missile Silos and JumboJets. You provide scientific evidence where you can and ignore people arguing just have convo's with the sensible people. He hasn't and for that reason I'm out.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Weren't you the one who said that "your viewing my knowledge and beliefs throug my job title which then indicates your intelligence more than mine"?

So it's OK for you to do that to me, but not for me to do that to you. Why is that? And how old are you?

Also, I don't remember expressing any beliefs or views, so how are you able to explain them?

You don't believe in much do you?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Ahh the old combination of Wikipedia, Youtube and Daily Mail articles. What more evidence is needed?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I am kinda interested in why so many people do believe in Chemtrails....

Falmer are these chemtrails done off a normal commercial plane or from a government craft? Would we not see these government planes in the sky?

The reason i’m not sold on the idea is if there was a group that wanted to make people ill or kill us they could do it a lot easier i.e. contaminating our water at source... etc rather than chemtrails in the sky that if true would be far more noticeable...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yes I am. And?

thats good,at least you will be able to recognize any adverse symptoms you might encounter in the future from too much cannabis use,you are lucky some people are not as informed as you and are incapable of seeing how psychotic they have become from using the stuff too liberally

Yes Nibble/Drumstick i have read the whole thread... have you? it's been 50/50 questions and bullying...

Absolute rubbish. He's been probably the most abusive and aggressive on here. He's also avoided all serious debate except to post the ubiquitous Youtube videos that all these conspiracy theory fruitloops post. It's a copy and paste job which (in their minds) absolves them of thinking for themselves. Some other nutcase has made a ridiculous video and saved them the bother.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
thats good,at least you will be able to recognize any adverse symptoms you might encounter in the future from too much cannabis use,you are lucky some people are not as informed as you and are incapable of seeing how psychotic they have become from using the stuff too liberally

You might be right but it sure beats cancer and eventual death.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Probably, some of the smoke must get absorbed into the water. It would taste foul, but I understand it gives you a more concentrated hit or something like that. But I've never tried it as it looks disgusting.

I believe all of what you say..........other than the last sentence.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I am kinda interested in why so many people do believe in Chemtrails....

Falmer are these chemtrails done off a normal commercial plane or from a government craft? Would we not see these government planes in the sky?

The reason i’m not sold on the idea is if there was a group that wanted to make people ill or kill us they could do it a lot easier i.e. contaminating our water at source... etc rather than chemtrails in the sky that if true would be far more noticeable...

Here we go again, These have been asked. TLO asked about it being easier to get the water supply etc and he just got shouted at, told he needs to calm down, Asked what drugs he is on and if he was a fairy or something.

Don't feed the troll.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Absolute rubbish. He's been probably the most abusive and aggressive on here. He's also avoided all serious debate except to post the ubiquitous Youtube videos that all these conspiracy theory fruitloops post. It's a copy and paste job which (in their minds) absolves them of thinking for themselves. Some other nutcase has made a ridiculous video and saved them the bother.

can you please point out all the abuse I've given off on this thread?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
etc and he just got shouted at, told he needs to calm down, Asked what drugs he is on and if he was a fairy or something.

Don't feed the troll.

Ok, how did you hear me shouting? the question in relation to what drugs he has taken was me repeating questions I've been repeatdly asked on this thread. Whats with the fairy thing? when did I ever say that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here